Grounds visting next season

B4ev6is

I don't care about the fixtures anymore, pretty much everywhere is a hell of a journey for me.

Bodmin Ram... Do you go to many matches? I'm always on the lookout for a car share.. Although I'm considering using the train as much as possible next season as the drive is just taking it out of me too much nowadays. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Hope to do Fulham away again next season, lovely walk to the ground and good old fashioned ground. Would like to do Wigan and Barnsley as haven't been to those 2. Been to 39 away grounds to date, but not all to see Derby, probably seen the Rams at about 30.....

Barnsley’s a good day out with a good mixed fans pub (Dove Inn I think) having good beer and excellent staff plus there’s a butty shop two doors down. Two season’s ago, the bar’s boss man let us eat them in his place as long as we were supping his beer. Top bloke!

48 minutes ago, NewquayRam said:

I don't care about the fixtures anymore, pretty much everywhere is a hell of a journey for me.

Bodmin Ram... Do you go to many matches? I'm always on the lookout for a car share.. Although I'm considering using the train as much as possible next season as the drive is just taking it out of me too much nowadays. 

@BodminRam

Don’t like my chances for next season unless Uncle Mel is feeling generous. Have been over twice this year already so might have to save the pennies. Would love to do Fulham away again, had a great time there 2 seasons ago when we drew 2-2.

1 hour ago, NewquayRam said:

Hi mate I do try,  you have not obviously checked my lift to PPS page on the Rams around the world page tut tut lol

Don't bother with even looking at trains, you cant get back past plymouth

2 hours ago, NewquayRam said:

Hi mate I do try,  you have not obviously checked my lift to PPS page on the Rams around the world page tut tut lol

Don't bother with even looking at trains, you cant get back past Plymouth. But if no takers for my mini bus plan then yes def up for it

1 hour ago, BodminRam said:

Don't bother with even looking at trains, you cant get back past Plymouth. But if no takers for my mini bus plan then yes def up for it

I've not seen it but will look for it now. 

My plan had been to drive to Plymouth and train from there as price seems to come down considerably. 

7 minutes ago, NewquayRam said:

I've not seen it but will look for it now. 

My plan had been to drive to Plymouth and train from there as price seems to come down considerably. 

Sounds silly but a cheaper option is a train from Exeter, from me Plymouth is about 40 mins, and Exeter is an hour, you save about 90 mins than catching a train from plymouth

I might do some Saturday London trips this time if I can get tickets, the drive down and back for Wembley reminded me how easy it is to get there.

£7 on the underground to get to convent garden and back to Wembley from Stanmore. Bargain.

31 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I might do some Saturday London trips this time if I can get tickets, the drive down and back for Wembley reminded me how easy it is to get there.

£7 on the underground to get to convent garden and back to Wembley from Stanmore. Bargain.

I know it defeats the point of driving down, but London away days are great if you get down there nice and early for a few (extremely expensive) pints.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I know it defeats the point of driving down, but London away days are great if you get down there nice and early for a few (extremely expensive) pints.

Tesco express init. All dark fruits ain’t we?

Archived