Grounds visting next season

B4ev6is

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah sorry b4 but I’m pretty much the opposite to you, I’d be hoping the longer distance games like the London ones (always the best days out imo) are on a weekend as I can’t feasibly make them otherwise. Never done Luton as wasn’t old enough the last time they were in the same league as us, and QPRs always been midweek so never had much chance to do that so like to do both of them. Midweek games in Yorkshire are about the only midweek matches I can get to while in Leeds, so Huddersfield and Wednesday midweek would do me nice. And hull tbf, you can have that one?

35 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I love poo old grounds! 

86202BE1-EE73-41C6-99A8-CA618267B007.jpeg.1519dd43bd42ff09c86823facf8b313b.jpeg1F0357A7-11ED-47D0-BAD2-F771A7C35932.jpeg.8e5d673505e726a0f36d8ecdd477eda1.jpeg

It’s why Blundell Park is my favourite ever away ground.

I meant wanting to go to Luton in general. I like those small, rusty old grounds as well. The matches aren't usually the best, but the atmosphere's always great.

3 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Sorry lads, I really hope the London away days are on Saturdays. I really want to go to Luton this year too.

Me too!

I'd also like Swansea away to be on the weekend so we can stay as originally planned for this season.

I'm a bit disappointed that there aren't more new grounds for us next season. 

So for that reason I like your cup ideas, @B4ev6is . 

19 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Hoping for Plymouth in the cup mate?

Know that brings a few memories back when we drew 0.0  their was that many Derby fans, they put us in the other end behind the goal, was seeing  Derby supporters all weekend in the pubs and clubs over plymouth

1 minute ago, BodminRam said:

Know that brings a few memories back when we drew 0.0  their was that many Derby fans, they put us in the other end behind the goal, was seeing  Derby supporters all weekend in the pubs and clubs over plymouth

Didn't we lose the replay at home? I went to both

3 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

I was a student in east anglia at the time so no way I could get to the game.

Plenty of time - no cash ?

5 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

Devonport End....I was there, short journey as I lived in St Austell at the time ?

52 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

LOL we were prob on the same train, I remember the cars turned over in the car park, those were the days

My dad drove us. We weren't very popular driving out of the city back to Cornwall with my Rams scarf dangling out of the window...

4 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Yeah sorry b4 but I’m pretty much the opposite to you, I’d be hoping the longer distance games like the London ones (always the best days out imo) are on a weekend as I can’t feasibly make them otherwise. Never done Luton as wasn’t old enough the last time they were in the same league as us, and QPRs always been midweek so never had much chance to do that so like to do both of them. Midweek games in Yorkshire are about the only midweek matches I can get to while in Leeds, so Huddersfield and Wednesday midweek would do me nice. And hull tbf, you can have that one?

Why cant some midweek and some at the weekend like 6 games in london.

6 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Swansea and Cardiff to complete the set for me.

Forgot Brentford will have a new ground.

Brentford’s new stadium is supposed to be opening partway through the season so we may not get there next season depending on when the fixture is.

Luton & Fulham are the only grounds I haven’t been to for next season, Fulham has poor disabled facilities though so I’ll probably be giving that one a miss unfortunately (same goes for Charlton too).

I want the dull and boring fixtures to be midweek (Millwall, Swansea and Boro) so I can quite happily watch on Sky/Rams Player.

I want the fun away days to be on Saturdays. Brentford, Luton, Brum, Barnsley, West Brom spring to mind.

Hope to do Fulham away again next season, lovely walk to the ground and good old fashioned ground. Would like to do Wigan and Barnsley as haven't been to those 2. Been to 39 away grounds to date, but not all to see Derby, probably seen the Rams at about 30.....

Archived