The Championship 19/20

Day

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Boro getting sucked ever closer to the bottom three........oh please, let it continue.

Imagine if they go down...who will gibson blame for that?

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Boro getting sucked ever closer to the bottom three........oh please, let it continue.

Two losses in their last two games without a single shot on target against 24th place Luton and 23rd place Barnsley and a draw against 10-man 22nd place Wigan before that. No wonder Gibson's been trying to get us a points deduction.

19 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

The irony of them going down having effectively tried to get us relegated would be just too delicious.

19 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Imagine if they go down...who will gibson blame for that?

image.png.237a43efb965b6e3fbe56a70f345a992.png

Who else?

19 hours ago, angieram said:

If Middlesbrough finish third from bottom and the ELF are being really vindictive, they will deduct us the exact number of points needed to keep Middlesbrough up and get us relegated in their stead.

Are the Earth Liberation Front jumping on the bandwagon now as well

19 hours ago, angieram said:

If Middlesbrough finish third from bottom and the ELF are being really vindictive, they will deduct us the exact number of points needed to keep Middlesbrough up and get us relegated in their stead.

Scary thing is i can see that happening 

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Barnsley winning again - set for 3 wins in a row. Wigan also winning to make it 2 on the bounce. Boro and Stoke must be getting very twitchy right now. 

We should be as well, the points deduction could drop us right in it. 

If we get a points deduction now there is a good chance we go down, even without one we aren't quite safe yet. Without one it would require us getting less than around 5 or 6 points until the end of the season which is very unlikely but not impossible. As of now though we definitely have more chance of relegation than a chance of scraping 6th which went after the Huddersfield game. I reckon we will finish around where we are as long as we don't get a deduction.

Not looking good for Boro at the moment - only out of the bottom three on goal difference as it stands. Even bottom of the table Luton are only 4 points behind them. I feel sorry for the Boro fans, as they are a good bunch, but their no good for nothing, slimey, hypocritical weasel of a chairman can fall to the very bottom of the football league pyramid for all I care.

Having said that though we are also now only 8 points off relegation ourselves...

Archived