The Championship 19/20

David

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Barnaby here you may have seen posts by me here over the years.  I post  on twitter a lot with my partner who’s a Derby  fan  so who’s making the trip to Craven Cottage in November. It’s a shame it’s an evening game atmosphere should be good in my opinion it’s always the night games that have the best atmosphere. 

Great appointment with regard to your  new manager by the way ???

14 minutes ago, RhylRam said:

See according to BBC sport Sheffield Wednesday sold their stadium to the owner at profit of 38million yet still only managed a pretax profit of 2.5million for financial year ? 

Wouldn't have given you £38 for that rickety old shed. Maybe the royalties from all their songs come with it.

On 11/07/2019 at 20:38, Barney_FFC said:

Hey Barnaby here you may have seen posts by me here over the years.  I post  on twitter a lot with my partner who’s a Derby  fan  so who’s making the trip to Craven Cottage in November. It’s a shame it’s an evening game atmosphere should be good in my opinion it’s always the night games that have the best atmosphere. 

Great appointment with regard to your  new manager by the way ???

Friendly rivalry rejoined with the Fulham season ticket holder in the office.

I'm hoping to be able to get to the cottage this season. One of my favourite grounds and crowds. 

How do you think you'll do? Bit of a forward line you're building there!

23 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Friendly rivalry rejoined with the Fulham season ticket holder in the office.

I'm hoping to be able to get to the cottage this season. One of my favourite grounds and crowds. 

How do you think you'll do? Bit of a forward line you're building there!

I am very pleased with who we have signed.  With todays signing of   Ivan Cavaleiro I expect us to challenge. I don’t think we are quite the finished article yet. Almost. Defence for me is final issue.  As you probably know that was problem last season. Championship a different kettle of fish completely in many  ways harder  Top 6 is not unrealistic. Of course you want top two but a lot of strong teams will be up there. Leeds. Brentford have got some good players. I expect them to challenge top 6 and of course

Derby County I fully expect to be up there too.  You have in my opinion a  manager who strikes me as a man who knows what he wants?? 

What the **** difference is it going to make to Boros wage bill if Brenda the tea lady takes voluntary redundancy.

Surely they will only be saving pennies with this approach unless some of the playing staff decide to take redundancy as well.

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, GenBr said:

What the **** difference is it going to make to Boros wage bill if Brenda the tea lady takes voluntary redundancy.

Surely they will only be saving pennies with this approach unless some of the playing staff decide to take redundancy as well.

Imagine how many jobs could be safeguarded if every player at boro earning 750k plus a year took a 20k pay cut.

I don't think it will make a difference as you say, i think its more Gibson making a point. Sadly this bee on his bonnet is going to solve nothing other than put those that can least afford it out of work.

Used to think he seemed a decent bloke but painting himself to be a bit of a knob of late.

57 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Imagine how many jobs could be safeguarded if every player at boro earning 750k plus a year took a 20k pay cut.

I don't think it will make a difference as you say, i think its more Gibson making a point. Sadly this bee on his bonnet is going to solve nothing other than put those that can least afford it out of work.

Used to think he seemed a decent bloke but painting himself to be a bit of a knob of late.

ducking martyr, that was Gibson is. And I hate that kind of attitude.

Archived