The Championship 19/20

David

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm highly amused by Stoke already this season. I think they'll be OK over the course of the season, but dull midtable.

I feel nervous about them being so poor so early.

I can only hope it continues and they maintain this consistency.

1 hour ago, Papahet said:

Pretty impressive start  from Leeds considering the players they loss in the summer. 

Cant see them or Fulham ballsing it up TBH

While I do think Leeds are one of the best teams in the league; they had a great start last season too. They have to win their next game just to match it.

They will both definitely be competing, though.

Lot of season left to go yet my friend. People said similar things this time last season too.

FWIW, the hipster Sean dyche doesn't have a history of winning very much and Leeds are just paying at a very high intensity level, they're not doing anything beyond all reason. I'm not saying they're not very good, just it's no way a foregone conclusion they'll win the league.

10 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Worried forest might go up, played fulham and leeds away, got pts from both.. have easier games to come in next few months..

Guys Nows your time to reassure me with millions of reasons why they wont

Non footballing corruption reasons.

Breach of ffp,money laundering etc.

Playing with excess toes,etc,etc.

46 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Worried forest might go up, played fulham and leeds away, got pts from both.. have easier games to come in next few months..

Guys Nows your time to reassure me with millions of reasons why they wont

Forest and leeds up, us midtable would be an absolute nightmare, hopefully we put them in their place on Tuesday.

5 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Forest and leeds up, us midtable would be an absolute nightmare, hopefully we put them in their place on Tuesday.

Thought of that makes me want to gag tbh, hopefully WBA and Fulham both go up and Bristol pip it through play offs

7 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Thought of that makes me want to gag tbh, hopefully WBA and Fulham both go up and Bristol pip it through play offs

Not sure about WBA going up automatically, I think Leeds will win the league with Fulham 2nd but it is early days so hard to predict anything, playoff winners could be pretty much anyone.

If anyone needs cheering up you should pop over to the Stoke forums. They seem to think their entire club is "bank" from top to bottom (but still clinging to the line that they are one of the big boys in the Championship). On the bright side theyve got a manager who did pretty well in League 1 before, so thats nice at least.

Archived