Young players likely to break through

Duracell

4 minutes ago, Jram said:

Having watched none of Kyle Mc at St Mitten, I'm barely qualified to comment on him but he didn't appear to make a huge impact for our 23s so not sure he'd ever improve us out wide

Because he was literally never fit. If he wasn't out injured, he was just recovering from one.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Srg said:

Because he was literally never fit. If he wasn't out injured, he was just recovering from one.

I agree with that but he had a decent run in the team at the back end of 17/18 and even then didn't particularly do much? 

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

How many of the U23s matches did you watch him play in?

3 so not exactly loads so maybe harsh to judge.. Nobody raving about him though a la luke Thomas 

3 hours ago, Srg said:

Does that count? I've seen other players get thrown on the scrapheap for not being fit to play... ?

FWIW I think the lad has something about him. He played when not fully fit in Scotland, wasn't fit when we signed him and has struggled for fitness. But maybe his age has something to do with that too. Wasn't last preseason his first full one? Anyway after seeing snippets of him in the 23s and if he's now fit he'll be interesting to watch. 

Archived