Sign in to follow this  
MK

Cricket World Cup 2019

21 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Bangladesh just beat South Africa by 21 runs. Biggest upset so far as South Africa were ranked 3rd in the world.

South Africa look short of quality so far. They just don't look like competing. 

Bangladesh can no longer be considered to be 'minnows' in any form of the game. It's taken 20 years to get there, but get there, they have.

Very below par bowling and fielding display by England, which is disapointing given the level set against South Africa. Still think Pakistan are 20 runs short of a good total at Trent Bridge, so I still think we'll knock this off. Won't be easy by any stretch though. Couple of early wickets and I'll get nervous.

52 minutes ago, Paese said:

Very below par bowling and fielding display by England, which is disapointing given the level set against South Africa. Still think Pakistan are 20 runs short of a good total at Trent Bridge, so I still think we'll knock this off. Won't be easy by any stretch though. Couple of early wickets and I'll get nervous.

Damn.

England were unlucky in the end. Jos ‘Josh’ Buttler has to be the best batsman in the world at chasing down scores. Pakistan with a typical Pakistan performance. On their day like today they can be brilliant but too many times they’re inconsistent like they were against the Windies. Having said that many of their players won’t be fasting anymore in the rest of the tourney because Ramadan finishes soon.

24 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

And more of the same weather for the next few days.

It was warmer and drier down here in blooming February....