Tom Lawrence

47 minutes ago, sage said:

I'm going to get some poo for this home ut I thought he was very good until the second goal and then wasn't very good. Over tried at times and gave the ball away at lot. 

Streets ahead of Josefzoon obviously. 

He was the only player for me that tried to take a player on, it’s not always going to work but when it does he reaps the reward as he did today.

I not sure what the expectations are for him sometimes, a completely different class but Ronaldo also is a very selfish player who loses the ball often and is criticised for not being a team player, doesn’t track back etc...

If I was manager I’d tell him to ignore the people calling him for making the wrong decision and when he gets that ball continue to do what your doing, sure he can improve but he is our most dangerous player, yes he will lose the ball but give him the freedom and he will continue to be a match winner.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s clear from the interviews Cocu rates him highly. Why? Because he has pace power strength skill trickery and good technical ability. He has everything. Hopefully Cocu will help take him to the next level. 

Ive always been a Lawrence fan but tonight was his best performance in a rams shirt. Play like that week in week out all the fans will love him.

Cocu might just be the right manager for him.

1 minute ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

It’s clear from the interviews Cocu rates him highly. Why? Because he has pace power strength skill trickery and good technical ability. He has everything. Hopefully Cocu will help take him to the next level. 

Ive always been a Lawrence fan but tonight was his best performance in a rams shirt. Play like that week in week out all the fans will love him.

Cocu might just be the right manager for him.

Liked it when Phil said he'd 'had a few chats' with Tom. He knows there's a top player in there. Hope he's the man to get every last ounce of end product out of his undoubted talent.

I also think the defensive work he does is overlooked. Lampard often praised the shift Lawrence put in, tracking back and his unselfish running and pressing off the ball. People have noticed his defensive performance tonight because of his attacking display!

Though he did cut out the silly free kicks his own half 

Archived