Derby coach attacked by villa fans

1 minute ago, Shorty389 said:

Would you say the same if he was a Ram and celebrating a win with us?? 

.....I doubt it. He is allowed to support a team and be passionate, he is human. There are so many rules he has to obey, ffs let the man support the team he wants to.....

Yeah, I'd be right behind him, but he isn't, and I'm not in any need of impressing anyone or being consistent. So duck the inbred twit.

I don't buy for one minute that he gives a poo. It's PR.

'Real Villa fans' getting together to help the fans on that bus, thanks to them. Appreciated. Captain richboy could sort it on his own of course.

Step up and be a real fan then baldie.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
9 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Would you say the same if he was a Ram and celebrating a win with us?? 

.....I doubt it. He is allowed to support a team and be passionate, he is human. There are so many rules he has to obey, ffs let the man support the team he wants to.....

I don't see the problem either,  at least he has some passion,  he clearly enjoys his sports.

6 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Thought it was just me, but I’m absolutely disgusted that our future King can’t keep his council and celebrate out of the public eye

I imagine if Leeds had got to the final and lost they would be convinced that that was just further proof that the EFL's anti-Leeds conspiracy goes right to the very top and that the illumaniti lizard government themselves are keeping them from going up.

Sith Happens
4 minutes ago, Needless said:

Yeah, I'd be right behind him, but he isn't, and I'm not in any need of impressing anyone or being consistent. So duck the inbred twit.

'Real Villa fans' getting together to help the fans on that bus, thanks to them. Appreciated. Captain richboy could sort it on his own of course.

Step up and be a real fan then baldie.

What are you 5 years old?

Works both ways I’m afraid ...I was in fanzone and a line of Villa fans were filtering through next to the hoarding and some idiotic Derby fans started launching full cans of beer in there direction and hit a young girl in a Villa shirt full in the face ..she must’ve been no older than 12..well done ****** you should be ashamed of yourself but bet you’re not!!! ...pathetic ...and made me feel ashamed....

Don't think I've ever "bumped into" so many "other" footy fans as I have this weekend... as in, had a chat, a smile, a raised glass, or just a mere greeting.  Arriving a day early, I've encountered numerous Mackems, Charlton, and Villa, and numerous other "neutrals".  Each and every one of them has been polite, jovial, and fair-minded.  Best wishes before, and sincere commiserations afterwards.

We even strolled against the flow of a good few dozen Villa fans, and also through their coach park an hour after the match, heading back towards Wembley Park Tube, (Long and boring story... nothing sinister!)... and even that was lighthearted, good natured, and almost "a pleasure"!

Always the few nobbies that spoil it, and ensure the ugly reputation continues. 

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Saity said:

Works both ways I’m afraid ...I was in fanzone and a line of Villa fans were filtering through next to the hoarding and some idiotic Derby fans started launching full cans of beer in there direction and hit a young girl in a Villa shirt full in the face ..she must’ve been no older than 12..well done ****** you should be ashamed of yourself but bet you’re not!!! ...pathetic ...and made me feel ashamed....

Yep there are always stories from both sides.  Sadly some people are just scumbag oxygen thieves.

59 minutes ago, KCG said:

Perry Barr is not a shithole. Alexander Stadium and the speedway/greyhound track is located there. There are plenty of areas in Birmingham (like in Derby) you could have correctly called shitholes, but Perry Barr isn't one of them.

Sorry mate, I'm just basing my post on my biased experience of collecting parts from a customer 20 years ago from a Perry Barr firm, they sold us so much they eventually bought the company I worked for, then 6 months later relocated the company to the shithole of Perry Barr.

In fairness the bits I saw were hole-like, but after a quick gander on the Relocation, Relocation, Relocation website, it appears having both a Greyhound stadium and a minor athletics venue in the area is a big plus.

29 minutes ago, Needless said:

4 minutes ago, Needless said:

Pushing 50 balding, and utterly unconcerned by the silliness of my comment!

3 minutes ago, Needless said:

Yeah. I am. In many ways.

Bet you are too, just don't realise it.

Pushing 50, yer say?  Wow!  

38 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Thought it was just me, but I’m absolutely disgusted that our future King can’t keep his council and celebrate out of the public eye

Assuming you're being serious and I haven't missed the joke (which I probably have) then I really don't see what the problem is and I can think of much worse things to be absolutely disgusted with.

8 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

In fairness the bits I saw were hole-like, but after a quick gander on the Relocation, Relocation, Relocation website, it appears having both a Greyhound stadium and a minor athletics venue in the area is a big plus.

Minor athletics venue?!

I suppose if you a snob and very wealthy you would consider Perry Barr a dump, but if you are an average Joe, like yourself, it's pretty reasonable.

46 minutes ago, Needless said:

Personally, I'd have thought the president of the FA should be seen to be neutral.

4 minutes ago, KCG said:

Minor athletics venue?!

I suppose if you a snob and very wealthy you would consider Perry Barr a dump, but if you are an average Joe, like yourself, it's pretty reasonable.

I'm glad we've got rid of the rolled eyes emoji, it allows us to see how funny you really are.

I mean that sincerely btw.

31 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Pushing 50, yer say?  Wow!  

Are you not impressed by the outpourings of a random bloke on the internet? What shame for you. Anyroadup, at least you got to be cheekily condescending, which must make you feel all manly and superior. So that's nice.

48 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Sorry mate, I'm just basing my post on my biased experience of collecting parts from a customer 20 years ago from a Perry Barr firm, they sold us so much they eventually bought the company I worked for, then 6 months later relocated the company to the shithole of Perry Barr.

BTW, that minor athletics stadium is going to host the 2022 commonwealth games. 

Archived