Derby coach attacked by villa fans

Wasn't aware of this happening until today when central news released this video...

Children were on board who were clearly traumatized by the attack as they arrived for the game.

Apparently done villa fans have started a crowdfunding page to pay for the damage caused by a section of their fan base.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157223098244035&id=82710639034

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Wasn't aware of this happening until today when central news released this video...

Children were on board who were clearly traumatized by the attack as they arrived for the game.

Apparently done villa fans have started a crowdfunding page to pay for the damage caused by a section of their fan base.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157223098244035&id=82710639034

Just seen it on Twitter,Villa fans are disgusted to be fair to them.

16 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Just seen it on Twitter,Villa fans are disgusted to be fair to them.

Didn't meet see or hear of anything untoward all day yesterday from fans of either club, happily mingling and chatting on the way back to wembley park, defiant bouncing and singing from Derby fans, respectfully satisfied and chilled Villa fans (not the unbearable bamfords QPR were after the match), I expected a bit more cheering and singing from Villa afterwards, but everything seemed fine.

Sorry to hear about this, didn't meet a duff villa fan all day yesterday.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Didn't meet see or hear of anything untoward all day yesterday from fans of either club, happily mingling and chatting on the way back to wembley park, defiant bouncing and singing from Derby fans, respectfully satisfied and chilled Villa fans (not the unbearable bamfords QPR were after the match), I expected a bit more cheering and singing from Villa afterwards, but everything seemed fine.

They have to behave the future King is a fan!!

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I was surprised as my matchday experience was as per yours,I thought they were a friendly bunch overall.

It threatened to kick off at Watford gap services. 

Full cans of unopened beer were launched at opposition fans. A villa fan threw a full glass bottle into the Derby fans. A Derby fan ran up and threw an unopened can into the villa fans. 

Shameful. People who think scrapping has a place in football ought to stay away and let the rest of us proper fans enjoy ourselves without fear of a stray glass bottle to the head injuring us. 

9 minutes ago, Needless said:

I just became a republican.

The paper had a picture of their 3 most famous fans cheering them on.

Prince William, David Cameron and Meryvn King, FFS.

I can almost imagine their advisors telling them that Perry Barr is a complete shithole, and it would go down well with the public to be seen as having the common touch.

4 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

The paper had a picture of their 3 most famous fans cheering them on.

Prince William, David Cameron and Meryvn King, FFS.

I can almost imagine their advisors telling them that Perry Barr is a complete shithole, and it would go down well with the public to be seen as having the common touch.

Perry Barr is not a shithole. Alexander Stadium and the speedway/greyhound track is located there. There are plenty of areas in Birmingham (like in Derby) you could have correctly called shitholes, but Perry Barr isn't one of them.

8 minutes ago, KCG said:

Perry Barr is not a shithole. Alexander Stadium and the speedway/greyhound track is located there. There are plenty of areas in Birmingham (like in Derby) you could have correctly called shitholes, but Perry Barr isn't one of them.

Anywhere with "heath" in the name for a start. Small Heath, Druids Heath, Kings Heath.......all absolute dives.....

13 minutes ago, KCG said:

It's probably a shithole by Prince William's standards, to be fair

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Anywhere with "heath" in the name for a start. Small Heath, Druids Heath, Kings Heath.......all absolute dives.....

Small Heath definitely, but Kings Heath? Mainly Blue noses in the south of the city. Has Southampton got a few as well?

7 minutes ago, KCG said:

Small Heath definitely, but Kings Heath? Mainly Blue noses in the south of the city. Has Southampton got a few as well?

Oh yes indeedy.  There's the flower estate (all roads named after flowers), shirley Warren.....and the red light district that was legend is Derby Road ?

But the only Heath is Locks Heath which is resolutely suburban.....

3 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Thought it was just me, but I’m absolutely disgusted that our future King can’t keep his council and celebrate out of the public eye

Would you say the same if he was a Ram and celebrating a win with us?? 

.....I doubt it. He is allowed to support a team and be passionate, he is human. There are so many rules he has to obey, ffs let the man support the team he wants to.....

Archived