I for one am proud

Bowlio

I think we have done very well to get to Wembley and think we can be proud of the players and fans and all involved. Not the result i wanted but that is football and i think i would have missed them red dogs too much anyway! Well done lads ?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bowlio said:

I think we have done very well to get to Wembley and think we can be proud of the players and fans and all involved. Not the result i wanted but that is football and i think i would have missed them red dogs too much anyway! Well done lads ?

At least we'll regain the Brian Clough Trophy before next season's top two finish!?

This is the sort of post I like to see after a mammoth drive home (some twit decided to Jack knife a lorry on the m1 causing utter chaos)....??

Dont want to see all this poo about bad fans bad support etc, every person in that stadium made the journey today, just because some arent as vocal as others doesnt make them bad fans... ? 

Didn’t expect to get anywhere near the playoffs at the start of the season. 

So very proud of the whole club. 

But.....

We could have made it to the land of milk and honey yesterday with a little more luck, we created enough in the second half. To be honest I was still believing right till the very end that we were gonna nick an equaliser and that we would then beat an average Aston Villa. 

The performances throughout the season have shown exactly what we are capable of. 2019-20 “Bring it on” COYFR ??????

Archived