Silence

Did the fans turn up today?

Once again, the fans didn’t turn up when it mattered. Some running away at half time, some sitting on their hands after we scored.

We have a fantastic core you are there to support us home and away, but when it really matters, there’s not enough to spur the team on. It’s no surprise to me our best performances have been away when we’ve taken a few thousand fans. When the ground is silent (home and Wembley) we as fans don’t offer enough. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Once again, the fans didn’t turn up when I mattered. Some running away at half time, some sitting on their hands after we scored.

We have a fantastic core you are there to support us home and away, but when it really matters, there’s not enough to spur the team on. It’s no surprise to me our best performances have been away when we’ve taken a few thousand fans. When the ground is silent (home and Wembley) we as fans don’t offer enough. 

You idiot. Couldn't wait to have a pop at the fans? 

13 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Once again, the fans didn’t turn up when it mattered. Some running away at half time, some sitting on their hands after we scored.

bank fans bank proformance i tired to get the fans goin but were bank 

Just now, CHCDerby said:

That’s not a reflection of our support today. 

It seemed like it from where I was sitting... in amongst the fans who bought tickets from general sale 

Just now, Dcfcsr92 said:

bank fans bank proformance i tired to get the fans goin but were bank 

Exactly

12 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

How do you know they wasn’t season ticket holders? Did you ask each and every one of them? 

I was in 526.. can’t remember it being available to ST holders. I asked the few around me an none were current (or next season) ST holders. 

1 minute ago, CHCDerby said:

Liar - and if you did, thats pretty sad. 

Like I said, can’t remember it being available to ST holders (most of the south was unavailable wasn’t it?) I got one in 113 during ST period, then another 2 in 526 during general sale. Gave my the 113 ticket to someone who went to 10+ games this season to sit in 526 with my brother. A few in that block showed some encouragement, but the majority did not... including some who told me to “sit down and shut up” after we scored

21 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Where you helping the players along or one of those telling me to shut up?

I wouldn't recognise you but, given I wasn't telling anyone to shut up then I can safely say it wasn't me.

Mind you, if you were spouting similar rubbish, clearly designed to antagonise the majority there were to support Derby then I might well have been tempted.

Are you seriously saying people were telling others to shut up and people were leaving at half time? 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

I wouldn't recognise you but, given I wasn't telling anyone to shut up then I can safely say it wasn't me.

Mind you, if you were spouting similar rubbish, clearly designed to antagonise the majority there were to support Derby then I might well have been tempted.

Are you seriously saying people were telling others to shut up and people were leaving at half time? 

If I was “spouting rubbish” it was purely to encourage our players...

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Like I said, can’t remember it being available to ST holders (most of the south was unavailable wasn’t it?) I got one in 113 during ST period, then another 2 in 526 during general sale. Gave my the 113 ticket to someone who went to 10+ games this season to sit in 526 with my brother. A few in that block showed some encouragement, but the majority did not... including some who told me to “sit down and shut up” after we scored

You don’t need to say any more. 

Archived