Derby fans needed for mental health project (Wembley tomorrow)

fcnotalone

Hi Derby fans,

We come in peace.

my name is Ian and I’m the Co-Founder of FC Not Alone which is a platform using Football to get fans talking about mental health.

you can find a bit more about us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/fcnotalone or on fcnotalone.com

One of the projects we are working on involves going outside football grounds to take portrait shots of football fans and asking how football has positively impacted their mental health.

We are going to be at Wembley tomorrow and was hoping to take shots and speak with some Derby fans. Would anyone be up for it?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fcnotalone said:

Hi Derby fans,

We come in peace.

my name is Ian and I’m the Co-Founder of FC Not Alone which is a platform using Football to get fans talking about mental health.

you can find a bit more about us on Instagram at www.instagram.com/fcnotalone or on fcnotalone.com

One of the projects we are working on involves going outside football grounds to take portrait shots of football fans and asking how football has positively impacted their mental health.

We are going to be at Wembley tomorrow and was hoping to take shots and speak with some Derby fans. Would anyone be up for it?

I'm sure you'll catch a few willing to talk as the pubs empty out, not sure you'll get the answers you require though.

40 minutes ago, fcnotalone said:

Hi Derby fans,

We come in peace.

Mate this is such a great thing you’re doing, if I see you there I will do it. I lost my brother this week to depression. I’m trying to arrange a minutes applause on the 27th minute as he was 27. If you could do anything to raise the profile of this it will mean so much to myself and my Dad in the stands. 

Hey mate, really sorry to hear this. Have you tried posting this on Reddit or Twitter? Happy to share wherever, sending a hug to you and your family mate. 

5 minutes ago, DcfcJB said:

Mate this is such a great thing you’re doing, if I see you there I will do it. I lost my brother this week to depression. I’m trying to arrange a minutes applause on the 27th minute as he was 27. If you could do anything to raise the profile of this it will mean so much to myself and my Dad in the stands. 

1 hour ago, fcnotalone said:

Hey mate, really sorry to hear this. Have you tried posting this on Reddit or Twitter? Happy to share wherever, sending a hug to you and your family mate. 

I don’t use reddit or Twitter... I’ve asked people that do though so that gets it out there. Yeah if you could, would be very grateful. 

Archived