All this excitement, and talk and yet.....

Mafiabob

1 hour ago, bigbadbob said:

Yea there's a bit riding on it and winning would transform our situation but if we lose we'll live to fight another day. It's not life or death

have you tried tinder ?

tried it ages ago and gave up haha

Milan just finished outside top 4 by a point... heartbroken

Please Derby dont finish me off

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dcfcfan1 said:

Im that confident we will lose that I promised my parents to make an attempt to find a partner if we win

www.hot-russian-women.com is the place to look.... according to my mate at least

*cough

28 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Look at Brentford away. We did all of those things. Harry Wilson is probably second only to Grealish in the ‘going down easily’ stakes. 

Where's Lindsay Lohan on the list?

17 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

That's just it for me.  A free hit.  Massive bonus.  Unexpected from the start of the season.  Unexpected from two weeks ago!

Currently feeling far more excited than nervous.  Looking forward to it.  Feeling relaxed, but not in a cocky "we can't possibly lose" kind of way.  Very much a case of que sera, sera!  
I have to admit, the thought has even crossed my mind if I may have caught that fabled "small club syndrome", as I'm thinking "big day out", "Party atmosphere", "Smiles all round", "Ours to win, theirs to lose".  God forbid, I've even thought "The occasion is bigger than the result"!
I'm not proud of that, and it's not something I've experienced before, but that's how I feel right now.  

I love being near the top of the Championship, and I won't be devastated (for long) if we have to go through it all again next season.  But of course, I'll be rooster-a-hoop if we do make it up.  But I'll still see it as a bonus, after what has proved to be a rather topsy-turvey season.

Just one more game to go... let's just see what happens, and take it from there.

UTR

I have known all season

We are going win I just know it.

13 hours ago, McLovin said:

It’s arguably the one of the biggest play off final in years , promotion would make a massive difference to both clubs. Look at the state of Villa earlier this season. Villa could crumble as a club if they don’t win. It’s not as bad for us but we wouldn’t have anything to spend next season to rebuild if we don’t go up. If we get promoted, we would have much more leeway to spend. Even if we go up and get relegated straight away, we’d be much better off financially with the parachute payments. I’d argue that 2014 was more of a free hit than this game, as many people felt the next season we’d get promoted the next season anyway with the quality in our team(which we would have but for injuries imo) and there was less pressure on us financially with ffp in that period. Would we able to big ourselves up for next season in the championship again(without Tomori, Wilson , Mount and possibly without a few others like Bogle and Marriott and most importantly possibly without Frank?) , I very much doubt it.

But is that so ? A whole bunch of high cost contracts expiring, the shape and feel of our squad will change significantly , promotion or not.  

Archived