Simon Sluga - Joined Luton

Ramslad1992

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Croat news saying that Dinamo Zagreb have made an offer of 3m euros - they say that Norwich and Sheffield value him at 2.5m euros.

https://www.dnevno.hr/sport/nogomet/ekskluzivno-doznajemo-detalje-dinamo-prodaje-jedinog-vatrenog-skupa-zamjena-stize-iz-rijeke-1315558/

Not completely ridiculous for that to be within our price-range (especially if someone is sold) but I can't see him choosing us over any of the other options put forward. 

I know nothing about this guy so I'm just going purely on how his name sounds.

Definitely sounds like one of those flops we'll talk about in decades to come.

"Remember that Simon Sluga? God he was dreadful".

Got a ring to it. Not for me.

• 1 month later...
24 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Apparently off to Luton, for 1.5m Euros. 

Seems like a steal at that price. 

Seems like £1.5m more than I'd pay for a player I don't really know about - I see he has a cap for Croatia which is pretty cool but other than that ?‍♂️

5 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Seems like £1.5m more than I'd pay for a player I don't really know about - I see he has a cap for Croatia which is pretty cool but other than that ?‍♂️

Oh no, I don't know anything about him either. Just that he got the most cleansheets in the Croatian league last season, the importance of that who knows. No idea how good/bad his defense is.

I meant it seems like a steal because the articles in early summer discussing him were talking about £3m+; I in no way meant it in the sense that we're missing out. Just thought I'd raise it cos I knew we had a topic for him.

Archived