Selling Hulse Rumours AGAIN!

Jess

Rob Hulse

Former Leeds United striker Rob Hulse could be poised for a dramatic return to Elland Road.

The forward is one of several marksmen being tracked by Simon Grayson as the Whites manager looks to bolster his attacking resources in readiness for the Championship.

Click on the link for full story:

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/leedsunited/Leeds-United-Hulse-set-for.6319599.jp

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hulse back in a leeds shirt again ? hmmmmmm.....he was brilliant for us before he moved to sheff utd, i have seen him a a few times for you guys.....there were a few games where he was brilliant, for example coventry (home) and Forest (Home) but unfortunately he does seem abit lazy, 12 goals this season doesnt really compared to Beckfords 31 goals/Becchio 17goals, or even Snodgrass 12 goals from midfield, personally i would rather have Sharp or Hooper :D

dickov has now been released by the club, one thing i must mention, he did have a * ;)

Released him? he was on loan from us, technically.

But who likes to split hairs?

(left open for Trig, when he wakes up)

Hulse back in a leeds shirt again ? hmmmmmm.....he was brilliant for us before he moved to sheff utd, i have seen him a a few times for you guys.....there were a few games where he was brilliant, for example coventry (home) and Forest (Home) but unfortunately he does seem abit lazy, 12 goals this season doesnt really compared to Beckfords 31 goals/Becchio 17goals, or even Snodgrass 12 goals from midfield, personally i would rather have Sharp or Hooper :D

How can u compare goals scored when Leeds played in a lower league than us? Also the fact that Derby created the least amount of chances than any championship team and Hulse spending time on the sidelines doesn't help

• 3 weeks later...

Derby County chief executive Tom Glick insists the club are not 'actively looking' to sell striker Rob Hulse.

The 30-year-old scored 12 goals for the Rams last season, but is entering the final year of his contract at Pride Park.

He has been linked with a move to former club Leeds United and Derby's first-team coach Gary Crosby recently admitted the club could cash in on the forward.

However, while Glick offered no guarantees regarding Hulse's future at Derby, he stressed the Championship club are under no pressure to sell.

Great pro

"There has been constant speculation about Rob, but we're not actively looking to sell him," Glick told the Derby Evening Telegraph.

"Rob is a great pro and has been our top goalscorer for the past two seasons. He's been a great player for us.

"We're fully aware of his contract situation, as are other clubs. We're not in a position where we need to sell Rob, so I think it remains to be seen.

"We feel very good that we have Rob and five other strikers right now who are fit and can do a job for us.

"But we're also asking the question, 'Where are the goals going to come from that will get us where we want to be next season?'"

Archived