Jump to content
IlsonDerby

Boro trying to sue us...

Recommended Posts

Just now, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Great news if we don’t come up. That will be both Cardiff and Boro, two meaningless teams and ordinary games given a bit of spice by their bitter, chip on shoulder, lemon sucking behaviour. Cardiff at home was a highlight of last season for me because if their woe is me bleating.poor old Boro. Champions wasn’t it going to be Mr Gibson. Oh dear. Silly tart.

Was it him who said we're gonna smash the Championship.

Errrrr........

No 1 turd

Share this post


Link to post

 

2 minutes ago, Charlie Dram said:

Was it him who said we're gonna smash the Championship.

Errrrr........

No 1 turd

I believe it was. If it wasn’t, let’s just pretend it was anyway. You would have thought he would be more concerned about getting his ground more than half full. Perhaps another paddy McNair type marquee signing. 

Share this post


Link to post

Well he is certainly trying to smash the league !

it does look like utter sour grapes 

it’s not our fault they play crap looking football 

i know one Middlesbrough fan and he says it is utterly embarrassing 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

 

I believe it was. If it wasn’t, let’s just pretend it was anyway. You would have thought he would be more concerned about getting his ground more than half full. Perhaps another paddy McNair type marquee signing. 

I can confirm it was him. Not checked it out but have decided he did say that.

What  a  @#$#$@!%^&%$#÷=_=#.

BTW. I remember Buckos dogs thingy. 

Thinking of Boro and  Gibson reminded me

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

It's not going down that well on this Boro forum https://fansonline.net/middlesbrough/mb/view.php?id=5933024

 

It's split 50:50. There is one school of thought that we are the devil incarnate. On the other hand, there are those who suggest that Gibson is being a bit of an idiot trying to deflect the fact that his own profligacy in pissing the parachute payments up the wall on poor footballers and a long-ball-obsessed dinosaur manager might have something to do with his stance.

Share this post


Link to post

He can’t of been looking when QPR  blew the overspend limit

follwed by Bournemouth 

who followed Leicester 

or when the Watford owner brings his players in from 2 other of his clubs in Italy and Spain at no cost 

or when wolves hire an agent to bring in world class players on the cheapest loans around with discounted wages 

it goes on ( let’s not even mention the so called top clubs)

we should have charged them a lot more for Cyrus Christie and paid a lot less for David Nugent it seems 

another club to have an attitude with next time we play them 

Share this post


Link to post

spacer.png                                                                                    Dad .  Do you want some sandwiches . You seem stressed.

52 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

He’s used to looking ridiculous in public. Look at his twee tight curly perm 

 

spacer.png

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Sue for what exactly.  Wolves, Villa, Bournemouth , QPR, Leicester on and on have all used FFP loopholes.  it was only last season Villa owed 70 million in unpaid tax  and Forest were losing over 20 million a year .  Crying Leeds fans , whinging Boro chairman,  Cardiff fans acting like Derby had stolen everything they owned calling off a game .   Would love to get  out of this division just to get away from all these constantly whining A-holes. 

This could of course be a bit of Forest loving poo housing to take our focus of the prize.  "Percy, who started his career at the Nottingham Evening Post in 1999,

Apparently according to the BBC, villa only owed 4m in tax....

Share this post


Link to post

Either way it’s a serious distraction and a major problem for the EFL and the level of financial bitterness will go to a whole nasty level  within the league

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

According to the political thread you can't trust em . Don't believe those guys.

Middlesbrough voted for, er, I'll come in again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Sue for what exactly.  Wolves, Villa, Bournemouth , QPR, Leicester on and on have all used FFP loopholes.  it was only last season Villa owed 70 million in unpaid tax  and Forest were losing over 20 million a year .  Crying Leeds fans , whinging Boro chairman,  Cardiff fans acting like Derby had stolen everything they owned calling off a game .   Would love to get  out of this division just to get away from all these constantly whining A-holes. 

This could of course be a bit of Forest loving poo housing to take our focus of the prize.  "Percy, who started his career at the Nottingham Evening Post in 1999,

Maybe you shouldn't shoot the messenger but Percy blocked me long ago on Twitter for calling out his gump bias when reporting us. He wasn't just a reporter on the Evening Post. He's an avid fan.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Maybe you shouldn't shoot the messenger but Percy blocked me long ago on Twitter for calling out his gump bias when reporting us. He wasn't just a reporter on the Evening Post. He's an avid fan.

Percy and Burnsey sitting in a tree.   One with two manky old stars and withered branches .   Bloody knew it .

Share this post


Link to post

The irony, of course, being a team with a much higher wage bill than us moaning about us spending money to gain an unfair advantage. 

£15m on Assombalonga - nearly double our record signing, a player we actually sold for more money than we paid. Britt is probably worth half, if even that, now. If this was Preston or Brentford then I'd be more understanding of their grievances. 

If you look at the money they've spent on players in their squad:
Britt Assombalonga - £15m
Aden Flint  - £7m
George Saville - £8m
Paddy McNair - £5m 
Rudy Gestede - £6m
Ashley Fletcher - £6.5m
Stewart Downing - £7m
Johnny Howson - £6m
Martin Braithwaite - £9m 

You can't help but laugh. I'm sure their fans are embarrassed about this situation. 

Share this post


Link to post

 

The Morlocks  from ******* road, have woken up from the summer slumber we inflicted on them and are beginning to appear on anything related to Middlesbrough as expected . Yawnnnnnn

 

 

'Well done Steve Gibson and #mfc. No doubt Derby will claim that they haven't broken any rules, just like #lufc didn't by having someone stand on a public footpath observing a training session. Up the Villa on Monday.'

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

The irony, of course, being a team with a much higher wage bill than us moaning about us spending money to gain an unfair advantage. 

£15m on Assombalonga - nearly double our record signing, a player we actually sold for more money than we paid. Britt is probably worth half, if even that, now. If this was Preston or Brentford then I'd be more understanding of their grievances. 

If you look at the money they've spent on players in their squad:
Britt Assombalonga - £15m
Aden Flint  - £7m
George Saville - £8m
Paddy McNair - £5m 
Rudy Gestede - £6m
Ashley Fletcher - £6.5m
Stewart Downing - £7m
Johnny Howson - £6m
Martin Braithwaite - £9m 

You can't help but laugh. I'm sure their fans are embarrassed about this situation. 

Don't forget the ridiculous weekly wage paid to Jon Obi Mikel to prise him away from his Chinese club.  

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

The irony, of course, being a team with a much higher wage bill than us moaning about us spending money to gain an unfair advantage. 

£15m on Assombalonga - nearly double our record signing, a player we actually sold for more money than we paid. Britt is probably worth half, if even that, now. If this was Preston or Brentford then I'd be more understanding of their grievances. 

If you look at the money they've spent on players in their squad:
Britt Assombalonga - £15m
Aden Flint  - £7m
George Saville - £8m
Paddy McNair - £5m 
Rudy Gestede - £6m
Ashley Fletcher - £6.5m
Stewart Downing - £7m
Johnny Howson - £6m
Martin Braithwaite - £9m 

You can't help but laugh. I'm sure their fans are embarrassed about this situation. 

You forgot Randolph -£5 m

                  Shotton £4m

 

About £80 million ,  they did bring in money for Traore and Gibson .  But still blew a wad of £50 M over and above on transfers alone in two years after these sales .

Share this post


Link to post

Do one Gibbo, your club is ducked haha, your fault for employing the poo you have, now do us all a favour and stay away from the prem for many years to come, you have blown your money on poo. Haha.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Don't forget the ridiculous weekly wage paid to Jon Obi Mikel to prise him away from his Chinese club.  

Yeah, apparently he was on over £7m a year in China - over £500k a week. I can't even begin to guess what he was on at Boro. 

It makes you wonder what Gibson's end game is, certainly can't see what he's going to get out of it. It highlights the mockery of the entire thing when a club who spends a lot more money is trying to sue a team for overspending. It's laughable. 

P&S are there to stop clubs going bang - it's not there to create a level playing field because that simply can't exist in this league, simply see above, and I can't emphasis this enough: a team with a much higher wage budget who have spent far more considerable sums of money than us historically is trying to take us to court for overspending. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.