Boro trying to sue us...

IlsonDerby

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would think some Boro fans will be quite embarrassed by this.

Gibson's lost the plot in the last few years. Splashing £5m on Paddy McNair and letting Tony Pulis bring in Ryan Shotton were the telltale signs.

Sweet! How much money do you reckon we will get from Boro when we counter sue them for defamation of our good name. Should do us some good for financial fair play or pay Tomoris wages when we sign him in the Prem next year. Can't wait for this to backfire in his face and make his FFP situation even worse.

He refused our offer to review the accounts, which by the way have been signed off by the EFL. There is also nothing stopping him doing the same thing if he wishes to do so. There is nothing in the EFL rules that precludes us form doing what we did. I hardly think it is our problem that he has spunked away his Prem millions on the anti football of Tony Pulis. Not sure the judge is going to take too kindly to such a waste of his time.

will ferrell lol GIF

Sue for what exactly.  Wolves, Villa, Bournemouth , QPR, Leicester on and on have all used FFP loopholes.  it was only last season Villa owed 70 million in unpaid tax  and Forest were losing over 20 million a year .  Crying Leeds fans , whinging Boro chairman,  Cardiff fans acting like Derby had stolen everything they owned calling off a game .   Would love to get  out of this division just to get away from all these constantly whining A-holes. 

This could of course be a bit of Forest loving poo housing to take our focus of the prize.  "Percy, who started his career at the Nottingham Evening Post in 1999,

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Used to really respect Gibson. Thought as far as owners go he was pretty sound. Turns out he's a bitter little Bamford. 

#StopCryingSteveGibson

Always thought Boro a basket case despite Gibson. 

Just proved how classless he is with his timing of this

Any trick to try to derail us.

Shame on you Steve Gibson. As underhand as is possible.

Disgusting town, club and owner

Not a chance this will be successful.

Imagine if they did...

- Could every club in the league sue us if they were successful?

- Would we pay Boro compo or every club in the league?

- Could we sue QPR for when they did it in 2014?

It was accepted by the EFL, they’re just bitter that they’re now in a mess themselves. Guarantee they’ll end up doing the same one day. 

Great news if we don’t come up. That will be both Cardiff and Boro, two meaningless teams and ordinary games given a bit of spice by their bitter, chip on shoulder, lemon sucking behaviour. Cardiff at home was a highlight of last season for me because if their woe is me bleating.poor old Boro. Champions wasn’t it going to be Mr Gibson. Oh dear. Silly tart.

Whilst i dont agree its very ethical what we did.

The sueing does suprise me in that other clubs have been doing this sort of thing for years, ie creating parent or child companies to take some weight of the operations away from the main club itself.

Archived