Customer Service - Telephone

Sith Happens

Sith Happens

Why is it you speak to someone, you go through all your details, they assure you it will be dealt with, and say those words 'i just need to pass you through to another team to complete it'. You get passed through and they utter the words ' how can i help you?'.

Grrrrrrrr. Oh so you work on a different system do you? Got to give you all my info again have I?

When did we become so bad at meeting a customers needs?

I try and remain polite but grrrrrrrr.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Why is it you speak to someone, you go through all your details, they assure you it will be dealt with, and say those words 'i just need to pass you through to another team to complete it'. You get passed through and they utter the words ' how can i help you?'.

Grrrrrrrr. Oh so you work on a different system do you? Got to give you all my info again have I?

Just be happy you got to talk to anyone.

The last time I called a customer service number, I had to endure twenty minutes of the same five bars of music before I was able to talk to someone and then I gave up speaking to them after a couple of minutes because I couldn't understand their accent.

44 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I suggest you calm down sir.

You can't speak to me like that sir.

Beeeeeeeeeppp (phone goes dead)

If you'd have done your job properly and showed any degree of common sense or understanding I wouldn't be raising my voice in the slightest you feckers.

One guy actually called me a liar, I mean literally and when I got tense and said hang on have you just called me a liar?

"I'm not prepared to continue this conversation sir"

I suspect they are trained to provoke slightly so they have an opportunity to "reverse" customer service you.

Don't get me started on Easyjet and their airport desk staff.

"But there was no announcement that check in line was closing and now I've missed my check in"

I suggest you calm down. sir

I am calm.

"Don't speak to me in that tone of voice, sir"

What frigging tone of voice.

"Security!!!"

Christ writing all of that, I'm off for a relaxing walk, I need to calm down ?

18 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Don’t get me started.

Come on now someone as got to deal with any DCFCFANS customer complaints. David is far to busy walking his dog, bike riding and more recently squeezing into a small T-shirt.

Sith Happens
36 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Just be happy you got to talk to anyone.

The last time I called a customer service number, I had to endure twenty minutes of the same five bars of music before I was able to talk to someone and then I gave up speaking to them after a couple of minutes because I couldn't understand their accent.

I know them bamfords from Newcastle,  no one knows what they are on about 

2 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

I suggest you calm down sir.

You can't speak to me like that sir.

Beeeeeeeeeppp (phone goes dead)

If you'd have done your job properly and showed any degree of common sense or understanding I wouldn't be raising my voice in the slightest you feckers.

One guy actually called me a liar, I mean literally and when I got tense and said hang on have you just called me a liar?

"I'm not prepared to continue this conversation sir"

I suspect they are trained to provoke slightly so they have an opportunity to "reverse" customer service you.

Don't get me started on Easyjet and their airport desk staff.

"But there was no announcement that check in line was closing and now I've missed my check in"

I suggest you calm down. sir

I am calm.

"Don't speak to me in that tone of voice, sir"

What frigging tone of voice.

"Security!!!"

Christ writing all of that, I'm off for a relaxing walk, I need to calm down ?

You told them about u and miss world didn’t you?

Archived