Ticket office is open today.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Live at the scene:

Busy, but not out the door. Maybe 40 -50 in the queue. Barriers are up (I thought they always were?). So snake like queue. 

Looks like all 8 tills are open. 

Over & out, Roger. 

Is Rowett orchestrating then?

2 hours ago, Geriatram said:

Can they provide you with an upgraded ticket there and then or do you pick ticket up at wembley.

OK, Here's the score... (I've just upgraded from u17 to adult)...

Pay the difference at DCFC ticket Office.  You get a receipt, showing the difference paid, name on the ticket, Block, row and seat number.  The guy on the counter signed the receipt. 

They keep the "wrong" ticket, and add one of their own info slips.

You collect the new replacement ticket at Wembley Ticket office.

But hear this...

As far as we're concerned, the ticket office at Wembley will effectively be "open" once our own DCFC Ticket staff reach Wembley.  They are travelling down "on the coaches", which I assume means the Roadrider(s).

When I enquired about the likely time, the reply was something along the lines of

"Well, hopefully they'll leave here about 9ish, so 12:30?.... 1.00?... Maybe half one/Quarter to Two-ish?"

"Oh!"  Said I.

From what I've read on here, lets hope they are on the first coach, and don't have to wait for bus No 47!! 
I see yet another queue on the horizon!
WE'd better bloody win!  Lolololololol

11 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Pay the difference at DCFC ticket Office.  You get a receipt, showing the difference paid, name on the ticket, Block, row and seat number.  The guy on the counter signed the receipt. 

But hear this...

As far as we're concerned, the ticket office at Wembley will effectively be "open" once our own DCFC Ticket staff reach Wembley.  They are travelling down "on the coaches", which I assume means the Roadrider(s).

When I enquired about the likely time, the reply was something along the lines of

"Well, hopefully they'll leave here about 9ish, so 12:30?.... 1.00?... Maybe half one/Quarter to Two-ish?"

"Oh!"  Said I.

From what I've read on here, lets hope they are on the first coach, and don't have to wait for bus No 47!! 

At least you’ll see the second half!

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

At least you’ll see the second half!

I'll miss nothing!
The ticket in question is part of a group of 6.  Provided I pick up ok, that will effectively then leave me with a spare, all alone, round the other side of the ground!  Any bother (with the collection), and I'll use my spare ticket, sit on my own, and let someone down on here, as I'm just about to offer it to them (on condition the collection goes ok, of course!)  

55 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'll miss nothing!
The ticket in question is part of a group of 6.  Provided I pick up ok, that will effectively then leave me with a spare, all alone, round the other side of the ground!  Any bother (with the collection), and I'll use my spare ticket, sit on my own, and let someone down on here, as I'm just about to offer it to them (on condition the collection goes ok, of course!)  

Go ahead @Mucker1884 , make someone's day ??

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

But hear this...

"Oh!"  Said I.

Couldn’t you just have made a disguise.

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

I've been holding on the phone for ages, paying 13p per minute for the privilege

2 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

Is Rowett orchestrating then?

It would be complete karma if we did go up to show him what a massive mistake he made...

3 minutes ago, Remy the hare said:

It would be complete karma if we did go up to show him what a massive mistake he made...

However, had he stayed would we be in this position.

Personally I think he made a great decision (from a selfish point of view)

5 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

However, had he stayed would we be in this position.

Personally I think he made a great decision (from a selfish point of view)

Hmmm hindsight is wonderful thing, many on here when FL was appointed thought it was an awful decision.

Funny how things have worked out for Frank and Rowett in the end :-)

I have to upgrade one of my tickets from senor to adult on reading some of the posts on here I’m not happy with handing a ticket over to collect one at Wembley in which I suspect will be a Hugh que and maybe miss some of the game why can’t they just give u a receipt for the upgrade and you keep the ticket and if challenged you show the receipt on the gate I’m going to take my chance  

3 hours ago, peachmyster said:

I have to upgrade one of my tickets from senor to adult on reading some of the posts on here I’m not happy with handing a ticket over to collect one at Wembley in which I suspect will be a Hugh que and maybe miss some of the game why can’t they just give u a receipt for the upgrade and you keep the ticket and if challenged you show the receipt on the gate I’m going to take my chance  

Apparently the ticket office at Wembley is opening at 11am, and there will be DCFC staff there with the DCFC system......

Does your ticket state Senior on it? 

On 24/05/2019 at 17:00, peachmyster said:

Best of luck. 
I was tempted in all honesty, but just decided to do "the right thing", and hope all goes well with regards to queues etc.  I too wasn't thrilled to hand over my ticket but the only other option was too risky for me on this occasion.  Last thing you want is being denied entry at 14:10, and then having to go join the queue to sort out the upgrade! 
Admittedly, my requirement to upgrade is down to me.  There's no admin error, and nobody but myself to blame. (Change of plan at our end, with regards to who is and isn't going).

...Anyone else think "Tinpot" when seeing the "downgrade" just written in biro?  Even some sort of stamp with a Wembley logo on it would have looked half-professional!  All the print/typing remained unchanged... Adult, Price, Barcode etc.  Not what I expected from such an organisation!

On 24/05/2019 at 20:30, Shorty389 said:

Apparently the ticket office at Wembley is opening at 11am, and there will be DCFC staff there with the DCFC system......

Does your ticket state Senior on it? 

The ticket office opens at 11am.

We can't do anything until the DCFC Ticket staff arrive on the coaches.  I believe they set off from Pride Park at 9am, but stand to be corrected on that timing.

DCFC have the details.  Wembley have the printers.  They need to merge, before we can collect our re-prints.

Archived