Ticket office is open today.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Just in case anyone has any issues. It opens at 10 today. 

Am I the only one who wants to celebrate pretty much everything since the Leeds game? Saw the thread title and thought "Yeh it is! Bloody Legends! Get in those booths and sort out those ticket issues! Caaaaaaaammmmmmoooooonnnnn yooooouuuuu ticket peeeeeeeps!"

Just now, ollycutts1982 said:

It is quite poor how they have only got one straight line. If they put the barriers up they’d get 3 times more people in there. 

Exactly. Bloody freezing stood out in the wind when dressed for summer!! 

56 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Am I the only one who wants to celebrate pretty much everything since the Leeds game? Saw the thread title and thought "Yeh it is! Bloody Legends! Get in those booths and sort out those ticket issues! Caaaaaaaammmmmmoooooonnnnn yooooouuuuu ticket peeeeeeeps!"

31 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Would help if they had more queueing space inside...?

27 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

It is quite poor how they have only got one straight line. If they put the barriers up they’d get 3 times more people in there. 

26 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Exactly. Bloody freezing stood out in the wind when dressed for summer!! 

I love how the positivity in @cheron85's post just got thrown by the wayside within minutes, haha.

40 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh.., and the west car park is chocker-block.  apparently “homes under the hammer” are in the building!  

Gumps to say we are demolishing Pride Park and replacing it with a new Lidl in 5....4....3....

Archived