Go for glory lads go for it lads

B4ev6is

We are so close to that fairy tale ending by winning at wrembly this would pefect way for certain to say there goodbyes and leave as heros and legends and legends in the making but we as fans we really need to make wrembly so loud that whole nation take notice and think wow what support lets make whole of london know that Derby county are hear and we are sending our lads onto promation and back were we belong.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come away from those bloody curtains B4... they're not even posting them until tomorrow morning!  :-)

Your post has made me go all Twembley!  I really hope I bump into you on Monday, as I may have seen a pic of you the other day.  I will give you the biggest, sloppiest man kiss you will ever experience!  (No tongues though, obviously)!

I truly hope the day ends exactly how you deserve to end!  For you more than for myself. 

Top man!  

45 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

I'm flying in on Friday night! Hope to see some of you there!

I look the same as my photo - just Lampards face stretched over a sphere. You can't miss me.

If we win on Monday, I think it's time for you to make me a new profile picture. My current one was aimed at Richard Keogh making up for 2014 failures (with the help of a Conor Sammon fish) but I reckon victory would truly banish the demons. A new era would be created, requiring a new pic.

Well guys were going be really out in force all of 38k heading to wrembly lets have whole of london know we are here and here to send our lads to premership we are the under dogs that suits us fine. 

Lets have have whole of london black and white lets roar on our lads to premership. I know as we stand as one nrothing to going to stop us.

Look out wrembly here we come lets get bounce 38k of us lets have villa shaking with fear let them hear our roar let them think bloody hell were did this togatherness come from lets us tell you we believe in Derby and we believe in frank lamapard.

The black and white army who sadly no longer in great black and white sky above will marching wrembly with us. And led by great man brain clough and players sadly playing up there in the old baseball ground that lives fondly in all our hearts.

Come on you rams.

It's true that as we reach the end of this hugely enjoyable season the club seems united from top to bottom. We've won the national U18 Champions, did well in the U23s and the first team has a chance of putting the icing on the cake and sealing promotion. 

That's after scoring 4 away at West Brom, Norwich and Leeds. And winning away cup ties at Old Trafford and St Mary's. We saw the bond between fans and players at Elland Road. When the chips are down we have repeatedly seen the determination of these young players.

As a fifth columnist already in a London, I'm preparing the way for B4's invasion. With 38 thousand Rams arriving to storm the national stadium like marauding Dothraki, and our young dragons causing mayhem on the pitch. 

This is our year. Let the Rams roar. Let the fans bounce. Let the Villa quake. 

8 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's true that as we reach the end of this hugely enjoyable season the club seems united from top to bottom. We've won the national U18 Champions, did well in the U23s and the first team has a chance of putting the icing on the cake and sealing promotion. 

That's after scoring 4 away at West Brom, Norwich and Leeds. And winning away cup ties at Old Trafford and St Mary's. We saw the bond between fans and players at Elland Road. When the chips are down we have repeatedly seen the determination of these young players.

As a fifth columnist already in a London, I'm preparing the way for B4's invasion. With 38 thousand Rams arriving to storm the national stadium like marauding Dothraki, and our young dragons causing mayhem on the pitch. 

This is our year. Let the Rams roar. Let the fans bounce. Let the Villa quake. 

Ooo you know how to make a man moist. 

Well lads if reading this I can not be any prounder of you. You have shown fight and passion you just need to do this one more time. Look go and attack them get there faces you have nrothing to fear. Hit them hard and fast make think man there here to win this. You have will 38k roaring cheering you to promation. You will have biggest bounce ever seen and biggest sea of black white scarfs being held flags being waved balloons being release and what ever else.

So come on Derby

Come on you rams

City of Derby believes in you.

Archived