The journey starts here - what about you good people?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

There’s more to life than books you know. But not much more.

Books on Derby County for a start.

Leave from Snottingham tomorrow @ 14:00. Down to Queens Park for 17:30 approx. Few local beers in QP; wake up Monday...9:00am Tube to Cov Garden...circa 1pm Tube to Wembley...2:30pm...”Har-Rey Wil-son...probably ..????

The journey starts today for me... Train just before noon, and afternoon tea in or around Covent Garden, which will almost certainly continue until bedtime (I'm a slow eater!).

If anyone is around this avvy/this evening, come and say hi.  I'll be wearing a Ram on my breast.  A purple breast today, in honour of our very own forum froot-shooter.

Here's to each and every one of us coming home with a smile on our face, and joy in our heart.  Here's to a Franktastic weekend.

COYRs.

Been here two days (got a place here luckily). Watched a bit of the Tramere game yesterday - 6th place team won ahem 

washed pressed my 1973 shirt yesterday - all getting a bit real

meeting a mate tonight in Chelsea - for pre game drinks 

will be getting nervous.....but now got my head round that it’s a bonus for us

cant help feeling Frank will have a chat with some of the younger lads....to say it’s your moment!! 

Come on Mason Mount et al - step to the stage for Derby County and England 

We're off down to the big smoke this afternoon. Few cheeky ones this evening to settle the nerves. Nervous excitement building by the minute. Who knows what tomorrow will bring but if we can find one of those big performances that we're more than capable of then it's a distinct possibility. COYR we can bloody well do this. 

10 hours ago, mozza said:

Bit concerned our coach isn't setting off till 9:30..

It’s partially why I binned the coach off and chose the train. The regulars aren’t happy with me.?

Apparently they tried to get it for 09:00 but the best the drivers could offer was 09:30. 

Archived