John Terry: Aston Villa assistant and former Chelsea captain in talks to become new Middlesbrough manager

McRamFan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

So what you are saying is, you didn't really pull her and she definitely didn't pull you.

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. We saw each other often until I went to Frankfurt watched her doing modelling shoots for 5k a day and then having to put up with every single Eintracht Frankfurt player to try and pick her up every time we went to the disco.

She was always going to be out of my league. It was just a case of me admitting it.

I then started dating a Spanish girl and Miguel Angel Nadal of barcelona fame tried to pull her as well. There's something about footballers that make them want to pull somebody else's missus, 'cos they think they can.

Having said that, it was Nadal, outside of Stoichkov and Romario he was my favourite Barca player so hey ho ?

5 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. We saw each other often until I went to Frankfurt watched her doing modelling shoots for 5k a day and then having to put up with every single Eintracht Frankfurt player to try and pick her up every time we went to the disco.

She was always going to be out of my league. It was just a case of me admitting it.

I then started dating a Spanish girl and Miguel Angel Nadal of barcelona fame tried to pull her as well. There's something about footballers that make them want to pull somebody else's missus, 'cos they think they can.

Having said that, it was Nadal, outside of Stoichkov and Romario he was my favourite Barca player so hey ho ?

I think you missed my joke

2 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

I think you missed my joke

Yeah, sometimes my head is full of clouds pal and I just plough on with what I want to say, no matter what the other fella writes.

All I cared about was posting those photo's tp help @Boycie win his bet and so you could all sit and think feck me Ronnie must have been either really cool or unbelievably blessed downstairs ? my nickname when I was seven was "a boy called horse" so I'll let you make your own mind up ?

I did get it just a touch too late and I'll already posted the reply. I did give you the laughing emoji but after the event.

Now, enough about you, lets talk some more about me.

I'm great, I love me 

Ignore me mate, most others do.

Archived