Car flags already on show

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bought one and sent it to my duckst mate as a laugh, he wasn't impressed. 

Doubt he'll stick it on his car, but if you do see one on a white people carrier around Long Eaton, it could well be him. 

Give him a few toots of the horn for me! 

16 minutes ago, Wazztie16 said:

Doubt he'll stick it on his car, but if you do see one on a white people carrier around Long Eaton, it could well be him. 

?

23 minutes ago, Wazztie16 said:

5 minutes ago, ossieram said:

?

Attempted to write 'that team down the 52', clearly the system didn't like all the *'s I substituted the letters for. 

Sawley and Long Eaton are in Derbyshire and there are lots of Rams fans here, but unfortunately there are also plenty of gumps too so my flag will be staying on the shed so it can't be pinched!

Seen lots of Derby shirts and jackets out in Sawley over the past week though since the win.

8 minutes ago, sawley_ram said:

Sawley and Long Eaton are in Derbyshire and there are lots of Rams fans here, but unfortunately there are also plenty of gumps too so my flag will be staying on the shed so it can be pinched!

Seen lots of Derby shirts and jackets out in Sawley over the past week though since the win.

You need to lock your shed.

33 minutes ago, sawley_ram said:

Sawley and Long Eaton are in Derbyshire and there are lots of Rams fans here, but unfortunately there are also plenty of gumps too so my flag will be staying on the shed so it can't be pinched!

With some of the knuckle-dragging Gumps round our way you'll be lucky if they merely nick it...  You're not on Rufford Road are you?

23 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

With some of the knuckle-dragging Gumps round our way you'll be lucky if they merely nick it...  You're not on Rufford Road are you?

I am very close to Rufford Road as it happens! Normally walk down there on the way to the White Lion or the Lock Keeper's Rest.

Saturday mornings and early evenings can be fun on Wilmot  St. as fans head to and from games.

1 hour ago, sawley_ram said:

I am very close to Rufford Road as it happens! Normally walk down there on the way to the White Lion or the Lock Keeper's Rest.

Saturday mornings and early evenings can be fun on Wilmot  St. as fans head to and from games.

Only asked because there's a chap who lives across from me.  Should talk to him cus he's a dog owner like me, loves the rams like me, but he just seems like a bit of a dick...

Promise me you'll keep the singing down if we win on Monday, or i'll get stick from the Mrs for someone else waking her up 

Archived