Replica Shirts 18/19 sold out?

Roots Manuva

I never usually buy them as tend to wear my DCFC polo shirt for home & away games this season...though thought for this Monday might pick myself one up. had a look on the DCFC site and states they are sold out? or only Junior sizes available.. I'm based in Nottingham and was planning on heading to PPS after work today though should I save myself a trip or make a beeline to pick one up in the Intu Centre instead?

If I have no joy ill be resorting to my black/orange kappa buymobile.net effort which somehow still fits haha

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Roots Manuva said:

I never usually buy them as tend to wear my DCFC polo shirt for home & away games this season...though thought for this Monday might pick myself one up. had a look on the DCFC site and states they are sold out? or only Junior sizes available.. I'm based in Nottingham and was planning on heading to PPS after work today though should I save myself a trip or make a beeline to pick one up in the Intu Centre instead?

If I have no joy ill be resorting to my black/orange kappa buymobile.net effort which somehow still fits haha

They had a handful in the shop yesterday but it was mostly play off merch.... 

Dont know anywhere in the intu that you can get a Derby replica top, but then I dont know much about town ?

1 hour ago, Roots Manuva said:

Stick with what works or you'll jinx it, not that I'm superstitious or owt.?

This season I got the away kit really early on, the third kit came out after and I was going to wait till it got knocked down. I missed the sale and they all sold out, shame because I'm a big fan of our current third kit. 

Archived