DCFC/PPS ticket office

Mucker1884

Does anyone know what's cracking off here?

The main ticket office is closed (and has been for a day or two), with a note on the door directing you around past the coffee shop, to those kiosk windows that are usually used for matchday collections etc.

I've got a kids ticket that we now want to upgrade to an adult.
They have told me they are not in a position to sort it yet, and can't do it until they move back in to the main ticket office... "Hopefully Friday, but definitely Saturday"!
She also hinted that I may have to sort the details/payment there, but then collect the adult replacement at Wembley... I'd much rather have the replacement in my pocket before we board the train on Sunday of course, but hey-ho, it will be what will be!

I did contemplate (for about 3 seconds) sneaking in with a kids ticket, but this ain't the time for trying to pull a fast one, hence my desire to play it honest and above board!  ;-)

Anyway... do they have the decorators in or summat?  Not the best timing!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The main ticket office is closed (and has been for a day or two), with a note on the door directing you around past the coffee shop, to those kiosk windows that are usually used for matchday collections etc.

They have told me they are not in a position to sort it yet, and can't do it until they move back in to the main ticket office... "Hopefully Friday, but definitely Saturday"!
She also hinted that I may have to sort the details/payment there, but then collect the adult replacement at Wembley... I'd much rather have the replacement in my pocket before we board the train on Sunday of course, but hey-ho, it will be what will be!

I did contemplate (for about 3 seconds) sneaking in with a kids ticket, but this ain't the time for trying to pull a fast one, hence my desire to play it honest and above board!  ?

Strange timing isn’t it? Maybe they’re thinking if we go up, the rush of plastics will need the office updating? Dunno. 

But im sure they’ll sort it.

11 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I did contemplate (for about 3 seconds) sneaking in with a kids ticket, but this ain't the time for trying to pull a fast one, hence my desire to play it honest and above board!  ?

I seem to remember someone saying you make make changes to your ticket on Sunday.

Archived