Giant inflatable good luck ball.....

Shorty389

So there is a giant inflatable ball doing the rounds in Derby, it was in the intu yesterday and morrisons today apparently.... I dont suppose anybody on here knows where it will be tomorrow??? 

The little monkey wants to go on a ball hunt but I really dont want to be driving round too many places. If I know where it is then I can maybe do a couple of "guesses" and then find it on the lucky 3rd time....??

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I live in Chad!   

The first time I cycled home, I made the mistake of turning left, and some bugger nicked my watch!   

I actually quite like Chad. Got family there. Also it saved me a fortune on dog food ever since walking my dog down Beaufort Street. 

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I actually quite like Chad. Got family there. Also it saved me a fortune on dog food ever since walking my dog down Beaufort Street. 

Not sure I get you.  I drive up and down "Beautiful Street" on a daily basis, and I can't say I've noticed much in the way of piles of dog food lining the pavement?

Now, if you had said dog muck... sofas... carpets... Off-White goods... rubble... car parts...

Oh... I kid you not... sister came round once, and she said she had to take a detour around a 4 drawer filing cabinet lain smack in the middle of the road!  LOL!

I grew up in Chadd on Wilson Road, but Beaufort Street was an exclusion zone. When me and my brother foinally got pushbikes (reconditioned parts gleaned from the tip and then reassembled) had an "ownership challenge" on our first ride out which included the aforementioned exclusion zone. Serves us right, we should have steered clear.

My dad had a mobile shop/door to door shop and often as he was at a customer's house he could see kids sneaking up to the van with their parents telling which side of the van to go into to get what they wanted. Pretty much as today the police didn't really want to know, although they weren't distracted by speed cameras in those days.

Ahhhhhhh Chaddo, I remember it well!

My mate lives on Beaufort St. He says it's not as bad as it used to be. He blames the Polish for coming in and ruining a good dishonest days work. 

I'm in Alvaston so it's hardly the Hollywood hills. There's some streets that fly tipping would improve. 

I'll keep a lookout for this ball but if it comes down here it will get stuck for hours. Alvaston is Derbyshire's largest carpark. I'm leaving for Wembley tomorrow hoping to get there before kick off. Dump! 

I live on a road off Beaufort Street, cricket ground end. 

It's not as bad as it used to be, I've not seen it myself but apparently a bit of drug dealing goes off round the way, I'm usually at work, eating or asleep hence not seeing it myself. 

The most recent strange thing that stands out about the area for me is one of the white bikes for rent was left on Beaufort Street for a good week or so next to a bin, eventually it was gone. 

Did wonder how it took so long to move, given the amount of police that I see, but then it's not a priority I guess. 

36 minutes ago, Wazztie16 said:

I live on a road off Beaufort Street, cricket ground end. 

It's not as bad as it used to be, I've not seen it myself but apparently a bit of drug dealing goes off round the way, I'm usually at work, eating or asleep hence not seeing it myself. 

The most recent strange thing that stands out about the area for me is one of the white bikes for rent was left on Beaufort Street for a good week or so next to a bin, eventually it was gone. 

Did wonder how it took so long to move, given the amount of police that I see, but then it's not a priority I guess. 

So you're eating and sleeping a lot, hmmmm are you sure you're not inhaling the stuff and then getting the passive smoking munchies

Archived