Sign in to follow this  
dcfc62

Watching the game in Paphos

In Crete and wondering if there's any other Rams in Paphos and where they're planning to watch the game

29 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Isn't Paphos in Cyprus?

Β 

I hope it is as I'm off to Cyprus in a couple of weeks, and my hotel is in paphos.... if its not in Cyprus I'm in trouble πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

12 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

I hope it is as I'm off to Cyprus in a couple of weeks, and my hotel is in paphos.... if its not in Cyprus I'm in trouble πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Which hotel?

17 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

If you are in Paphos in a couple of weeks ro watch it,Β  then you will have missed the game

1 hour ago, dcfc62 said:

In Crete and wondering if there's any other Rams in Paphos and where they're planning to watch the game

Ignore these lot and just blame autocorrect. I do it all the time.Β 

21 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Which hotel?

Akteon.... up towards coral bay

16 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

If you are in Paphos in a couple of weeks ro watch it,Β  then you will have missed the game

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nah I'll be at Wembley to watch it, hopefully still celebrating by the time I get to paphos though!!Β