Ticket system

Damon1985

I really think it's a tough one to get right - should we just reward those who have current season tickets/ attended lots of games this season? Or should we allow fans who have previously had many season tickets and years of following? 

I've previously been a season ticket holder for a few years attended matches at Wembley in the Anglo Italian cup, against Leicester and QPR ( hope I'm not bad luck!) But it's difficult for me to attend many games due to work. I've been a loyal fan since the early 90's but I've only attended one game this season.

My point being if we had of adopted the villa system I would not of been able to get a ticket, so I think we've got it right - I do understand the frustrations of some fans not with tickets though, and those who think I'm biased as I got a ticket. I just got one by the way and will be going by myself. Up the rams! 

Here's to a great day out in London! 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Damon1985 said:

I really think it's a tough one to get right - should we just reward those who have current season tickets/ attended lots of games this season? Or should we allow fans who have previously had many season tickets and years of following? 

I've previously been a season ticket holder for a few years attended matches at Wembley in the Anglo Italian cup, against Leicester and QPR ( hope I'm not bad luck!) But it's difficult for me to attend many games due to work. I've been a loyal fan since the early 90's but I've only attended one game this season.

My point being if we had of adopted the villa system I would not of been able to get a ticket, so I think we've got it right - I do understand the frustrations of some fans not with tickets though, and those who think I'm biased as I got a ticket. I just got one by the way and will be going by myself. Up the rams! 

Point system with matches attended further in the past worth less

11 minutes ago, Damon1985 said:

I hope you're not bad luck too! ?

If all season ticket holders really wanted a ticket to Wembley then why didn’t they get one? They had the option first but some people missed out, which is what don’t understand. There were initially 36,000 tickets and we don’t have that many season ticket holders so how can some season ticket holders miss out. However, I believe that all season ticket holders have should have had s ticket reserved for them to buy up until the general sale. Then all they had to do is call and buy if using their fan ID. I had a season ticket from the moment I could go on my own to matches. I had one for six years straight until I moved away from Derby for work. A job that resulted in me working 99% of weekends so I had to give it up. I was fortunate to get a ticket today after missing out on Sunday. Oh and having a season ticket means you are no more loyal. If just means you are lucky enough not to work at weekend.

21 minutes ago, harwich ram said:

Should have been 1 ticket per person after all you only get 1 seat per season ticket

I’m sure it was one ticket per ST.  

A single user could buy multiple tickets only if he had multiple ST customer numbers, not sure anyone has bought more than one ticket from one CN?  Please enlighten me if I’m wrong, it’s not unusual.

10 hours ago, Warwick Ram said:

If all season ticket holders really wanted a ticket to Wembley then why didn’t they get one? They had the option first but some people missed out, which is what don’t understand. There were initially 36,000 tickets and we don’t have that many season ticket holders so how can some season ticket holders miss out. However, I believe that all season ticket holders have should have had s ticket reserved for them to buy up until the general sale. Then all they had to do is call and buy if using their fan ID. I had a season ticket from the moment I could go on my own to matches. I had one for six years straight until I moved away from Derby for work. A job that resulted in me working 99% of weekends so I had to give it up. I was fortunate to get a ticket today after missing out on Sunday. Oh and having a season ticket means you are no more loyal. If just means you are lucky enough not to work at weekend.

I have a season ticket but didn't buy my ticket until general sale as I wanted to sit with family members that are not season ticket holders. 

Archived