Where can I get a Derby/Leeds play-off scarf?

Anna

1 minute ago, Anon said:

The absolute state of that merch stand....

- A Leeds fedora for neckbeards who aren't quite enough of an embarrassment to humanity already.

- A Harry Potter Leeds scarf for people with a reading age of 12 and an emotional age to match.

- A Leeds scarf featuring a bird with a hare lip with her tits out for only the classiest gentlemen.

They know what sells in Leeds and Leeds folk are not easily parted from their money, they know just how to push the desire buttons of the DYS....

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Anna said:

Ha I knew this would be a popular topic!

No, I don't collect half and half scarves, I do collect scarves however and the fact we trounced the dirty scum makes it even sweeter to have the physical memory.

If you had suggested this before the game, I (and most others on here) would have told you to wash your mouth out with soap and go and stand on the naughty step for twelve hours.

However, in view of the stunning performance and result, I can empathise with your desire to have a memento to remind you of it, but the thought of having even a 50% Dirties scarf on my person or even in my home still fills me with disgust. Go on ebay and buy a match programme instead.

53 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

If you had suggested this before the game, I (and most others on here) would have told you to wash your mouth out with soap and go and stand on the naughty step for twelve hours.

However, in view of the stunning performance and result, I can empathise with your desire to have a memento to remind you of it, but the thought of having even a 50% Dirties scarf on my person or even in my home still fills me with disgust. Go on ebay and buy a match programme instead.

Thank you.

I got a programme ?

3 hours ago, Anna said:

So I got completely carried away in the excitement and didn't purchase a half/half Leeds/Derby scarf and now I am regretting not having it in my collection. 

Does anyone know where I can purchase one please?

You'll find 30,000 'WE ARE LEEDS 'ones stuffed in bin's round ******* Road .  Just stitch to you Derby one .  They might be a bit stained with salty tears though .  Give it a wash first.

3 hours ago, Anna said:

So I got completely carried away in the excitement and didn't purchase a half/half Leeds/Derby scarf and now I am regretting not having it in my collection

Does anyone know where I can purchase one please?

In the deepest dark depths of Hell

8 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Is anyone going to genuinely help the lady? 

I did actually try, new member and that thought I would be nice despite my feelings towards these acrylic abominations.

Checked eBay, nothing. After clearing my browser history of Leeds United scarves Googled what happens to these half and half scarves after the games, turns out they end up in recycling bins and a tax write off.

I think these things will be rarer than one of your winning betting slips to be honest. Surprised there isn’t an online store that gets hold of these for any sales after the event.

Heard if you walk the streets around Elland Road you can find Leeds scarves in the hedges and front gardens which have been disposed of.

2 hours ago, Anna said:

I've said 10 Hail Cloughs and let's pretend I didn't ask this question, okay!?

We shall refer the matter to the harshest, meanest, most cantankerous judge on the forum.

Judge @eddie shall we forgive her?

Archived