This is truly shocking!

RebelScum

8 hours ago, RebelScum said:

Not really my call tbh, and I wouldn't want to have anything negative in the press at this moment in time.

Wasn’t really trying to put a negative out there ,,more a case of being able to reach the ears of those best placed to sort it and make a positive as I would be stunned if club didn’t sort it

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the experience of how well Derby (and F*rest), handled the situation with the poor lad that was bullied, wouldn't suprise me if the disabled person in question led the team out onto the pitch!

Derby (and F*rest), showed absolute class earlier in the season, I have faith it will be the same again.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

With the experience of how well Derby (and F*rest), handled the situation with the poor lad that was bullied, wouldn't suprise me if the disabled person in question led the team out onto the pitch!

Derby (and F*rest), showed absolute class earlier in the season, I have faith it will be the same again.

Whilst your general sentiment is valid, Audrina is leading the team out. If you haven't seen the clip, find it on here but make sure you have some tissues to hand - hay fever-inducing, or at least that's the story that I and many others are sticking to! ?❤️

41 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Whilst your general sentiment is valid, Audrina is leading the team out. If you haven't seen the clip, find it on here but make sure you have some tissues to hand - hay fever-inducing, or at least that's the story that I and many others are sticking to! ?❤️

I had a single manly tear roll down my cheek when watching*

*(in the first second and then a rolling flood afterwards)

2 hours ago, cheron85 said:

I had a single manly tear roll down my cheek when watching*

*(in the first second and then a rolling flood afterwards)

A combination of blocked sinuses and high pollen, no doubt.

5 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

Any positive outcome on this @RebelScum?

No. It's just one of things I suppose, I heard that some missed out due to technical issues etc. There's no sense in dwelling on it.

Thanks everyone for the words of support and I'm sure the family appreciated it. On-wards to Monday, I hope you all have a fantastic day wherever you are watching / listening - and we are bouncing at 5 o'clock!

COYR!

1 hour ago, RebelScum said:

No. It's just one of things I suppose, I heard that some missed out due to technical issues etc. There's no sense in dwelling on it.

Nothing positive at all from the Club? Not even a 'sorry, here's a scarf'... 

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Nothing positive at all from the Club? Not even a 'sorry, here's a scarf'... 

No, but I don't think the club has been approached by the family about it so there's not really any blame there.

Just now, RebelScum said:

No, but I don't think the club has been approached by the family about it so there's not really any blame there.

Ah okay. But why wouldn't the family approach the Club, they 'seem' to have been misled about ticket availability and did want to go to Wembley? Mistakes can be put right.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ah okay. But why wouldn't the family approach the Club, they 'seem' to have been misled about ticket availability and did want to go to Wembley? Mistakes can be put right.

If I'm honest, I don't know what dialogue, if any, there has been between them and the club. They were considering getting tickets for The Yard and making the best of it. I didn't really want to be a crusader, I just thought that I should highlight it.

2 minutes ago, RebelScum said:

If I'm honest, I don't know what dialogue, if any, there has been between them and the club. They were considering getting tickets for The Yard and making the best of it. I didn't really want to be a crusader, I just thought that I should highlight it.

But perhaps they need help in dealing with the 'problem'? Maybe they're not confident in approaching the Club?

On 22/05/2019 at 11:40, ronnieronalde said:

One of those posts where you don't know which emoji to use but you want to acknowledge as a good post.

On the bolded bit, I'll go a stage further. I hope someone from the club sees this and sorts the lad out with the ticket his support and dedication deserve.

Good Luck to him.

Come on DCFC, even as an outsider these days, I see you doing so much good for the image of the club. Get this lad to Wembley.

Thanks for letting us know, again, that you're not a Derby fan now Clough isn't Manager, amazing how you squeeze it into every post, do Brewers have a forum?

13 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Thanks for letting us know, again, that you're not a Derby fan now Clough isn't Manager, amazing how you squeeze it into every post, do Brewers have a forum?

What exactly is your issue phil.

You make narky little comments, you don't even bother to answer my posts you just dismiss them with an emoji,

You need to stop being so angry or put me on ignore.

3 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

What exactly is your issue phil.

You make narky little comments, you don't even bother to answer my posts you just dismiss them with an emoji,

You need to stop being so angry or put me on ignore.

?

Archived