Extra tickets available for Wembley, 12pm today (Sold Out)

rynny

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I logged on to the website at 11.30 am and was told that the queue opened at 12.00.

I put in my ID No. and it told me I would have a queue number when it opened. When it did open I was queue number 10,230 and it would be 55 minutes before I got to the fron of the queue.

From 2 minutes before the midday start time I began telphoning the number on my mobile, and immediately the line was busy. I pressed the recall number 722 times in the next 50 minutes and not once did I get through. At the same time I was calling on the landline, about 60 times, without any answer.

At 12.45 pm the website said sold out, so I did not get one.

Question, where did the 10,230 people come from and get in line when the the announcement of the extra tickets was not made until 10.00 am this morning?

17 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

I logged on to the website at 11.30 am and was told that the queue opened at 12.00.

I put in my ID No. and it told me I would have a queue number when it opened. When it did open I was queue number 10,230 and it would be 55 minutes before I got to the fron of the queue.

From 2 minutes before the midday start time I began telphoning the number on my mobile, and immediately the line was busy. I pressed the recall number 722 times in the next 50 minutes and not once did I get through. At the same time I was calling on the landline, about 60 times, without any answer.

At 12.45 pm the website said sold out, so I did not get one.

Question, where did the 10,230 people come from and get in line when the the announcement of the extra tickets was not made until 10.00 am this morning?

Everybody that logs on before they go on sale get a random place in the queue at the time stated. You could log on at 1 minute to 12 and be infront of people have have been waiting 20 minutes.

I did that on Sunday when the general ticket sales was open and I waited for 2 hours 45 mins, as well as continuing making telephone calls, and I still didn't get a ticket.

So tell me what was the system - log on early, at exactly on time, or after the sale was open? 

14 hours ago, ImARam2 said:

I did that on Sunday when the general ticket sales was open and I waited for 2 hours 45 mins, as well as continuing making telephone calls, and I still didn't get a ticket.

So tell me what was the system - log on early, at exactly on time, or after the sale was open? 

Log on up to 30 minutes early to be randomly sorted at the start of the purchasing period. It doesn't matter if your the first to 'pre-queue' 30 mins before, or the last 1 second before. If you log in after the purchasing period has begun, you are sent to the back of the real queue.

Archived