Sign in to follow this  
Mucker1884

PLAY OFF FINAL - DCFCFANS ROLL CALL

I’ll be there, driving up with my Dad. Hoping he doesn’t want to drink, I’ll drive there and he can drive my car back whilst dealing with either an elated, or depressed, passenger.

Not this time, I’ll be in Portugal on holiday but will be watching in a bar with a pint or several!

Posted (edited)

Yep tickets arrived today. Trying to be calm but I don’t think I’m succeeding to be honest.

Yes I’m 💩  ing it 😬

I really want to enjoy the build up and actual match but I’m struggling. I keep telling myself it’s a unexpected bonus especially after giving up after Blackburn away. COYR 🐏

Edited by Remy the hare

13 hours ago, BOB BIGGS said:

Snap😀. I went to the Leicester and QPR games but missed the WBA win. So with both of us missing this time, what can possibly go wrong......

So did I......but I'm there....🤔

Perhaps a rethink may be necessary...

22 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

We're you there in '46 then?

HaHa sadly not.  Charity shield,Anglo-Italian,WBA  & QPR

Oooo aaarrrr! Me, my middle son and my daughter, and we’ll be scattered around the singing section!

Well scattered until we can sneak into the same area as each other!

Tickets arrived in the North East. Journey starts Saturday, staying in Derby and driving down with mates on Monday. Me and little Whitley in block 519. Look out for the Cullercoats Rams flag.

COYR