Who's sleeping well?

9 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

I ain’t got a flight to worry about but I’ve got 2 consecutive exams at the back end of this week so nervous probably isn’t a strong enough word

I had the same issue over the weekend and up to yesterday. Then said exam was done and last night I slept like a baby! Not sure I will be the same on Sunday mind but that will be more from excitement. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sleeping fine, mainly because I don't mind the championship. It sounds silly to say that but it is more exciting and competitive. It would be now to win but I won't be that disappointed if we lose, unless its in the last minute. That was heartbreaking. 

18 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

This is where Frank will prove his worth. He will make these players believe they can do it. The players genuinely like him and will run through brick walls for him.

Oh no,not more bloody injuries?

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

For some reason, it says that you have a community reputation of -99,656,575. What on Earth have you done to upset @David?

Accused me of resetting his reputation the other day. 

I punished him accordingly for making false accusations.

Once he’s back to 0 justice will have been served and I will consider this matter closed.

Sleeping mixed; but I feel really weird .. There’s a bit of me that sees it written in the stars and it isn’t good, echoes of the QPR game, we ain’t going to win .. then I remember that Fergie interview in 1999 .. that moment when United were a goal down at the end of normal time. I remember him saying “you compose yourself” ... Then I remember we are still in it, the fat lady hasn’t even gone to the rostrum, never mind sung. we have EVERY chance of doing this. ... Restless .. that’s all I can say. 

The other thing is there is no dread .. just a tantalising possibility that you struggle to count on. ?

1 hour ago, David said:

Accused me of resetting his reputation the other day. 

I punished him accordingly for making false accusations.

Once he’s back to 0 justice will have been served and I will consider this matter closed.

Should only take a couple of days. Unless you continue tampering.

20 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

For all those struggling with sleep then try counting sheep. You can buy me a pint at Wembley for that tip. 

Any sheep in my bedroom, and sleep will be the last thing any of us will be getting!

Archived