ronnieronalde

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Only room for one vlogger on this forum thank you 

???

Have I upset you pal?

I'm very clear that if @David doesn't want them here, he's more than entitled and more than direct with me enough to let me know.

He's been very honest with me even when I haven't always enjoyed what he's had to say.

If either I or the vids aren't welcome here, I know he's honest and strong enough as a bloke to tell me that himself.

Unless I'm missing some kind of private joke, in which case it's gone right over my head.

1 hour ago, ronnieronalde said:

???

Have I upset you pal?

I'm very clear that if @David doesn't want them here, he's more than entitled and more than direct with me enough to let me know.

He's been very honest with me even when I haven't always enjoyed what he's had to say.

If either I or the vids aren't welcome here, I know he's honest and strong enough as a bloke to tell me that himself.

Unless I'm missing some kind of private joke, in which case it's gone right over my head.

It’s gone over your head, me being a div ??

My waffling thoughts on agents and Matt Le Tiss.

Getting to know me, getting to know all about me.

@Boycie still no light bulbs pal. I get "paid" next week so I'll try and buy a couple then ? I've changed since I was a kid, when I was 12 I'd have just nipped to Tesco and stuck some bulbs down my pants ? Bloody Brian Clough, ruined my chances of becoming a brilliant shoplifter the bar steward ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQ7SndeBQg 

6 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

My waffling thoughts on agents and Matt Le Tiss.

Getting to know me, getting to know all about me.

@Boycie still no light bulbs pal. I get "paid" next week so I'll try and buy a couple then ? I've changed since I was a kid, when I was 12 I'd have just nipped to Tesco and stuck some bulbs down my pants ? Bloody Brian Clough, ruined my chances of becoming a brilliant shoplifter the bar steward ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQ7SndeBQg 

I’ve still got bulbs stuck down me pants at 48 mate. Ay Watt?

On 23/05/2019 at 01:13, ronnieronalde said:

???

Have I upset you pal?

Not everyone is having a pop mate!

9 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Not everyone is having a pop mate!

I know pal, I just didn't know where he was coming from or why and it made me worried.

Don't forget I've had my run ins on here and there have been more than one or two who've suggested I leave and go and post elsewhere.

I'm a sensitive little flower underneath this tough exterior you all got to know and love ?

5 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

I know pal, I just didn't know where he was coming from or why and it made me worried.

Don't forget I've had my run ins on here and there have been more than one or two who've suggested I leave and go and post elsewhere.

I'm a sensitive little flower underneath this tough exterior you all got to know and love ?

I know and understand why you feel that way. As far as I've seen, however, it's been clear waters for a while for you. Might be worth raising your expectations of the posters on here, they're alright you know?

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I know and understand why you feel that way. As far as I've seen, however, it's been clear waters for a while for you. Might be worth raising your expectations of the posters on here, they're alright you know?

It was always like that pal. There has always been a 99% brilliant set of lads and lasses, sometimes it takes a while to work out who the good uns are, I bet me and you even had a disagreement or two before I realised what a good lad you are.

Of course I changed as well, I know there were times I was way too argumentative, being honest I still am, I just don't need to be on here any more as I've not got the same personal feelings for Frank as I did for NIge, even though I like FL a lot.

Without risking a ban I hope, the big shift for me personally was the mexican leaving. I've never been so easily provoked as he used to manage. I'd suspect I'm not the only one who's calmer these days.

You lot must know by now I love the place and a hell of a lot of the people, otherwise I'd be sick in the head to hang around.

I NEED to post about football, I NEED to have a place with fairly high traffic otherwise I'd be bored senseless, it's why I'm on here probably 80% of my forum posting life.

I've appreciated your support for my posts over these last few months pal and I've enjoyed seeing you open up and show your passion.

Happy days all around ?

4 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You’ve kinda had a renaissance of late @ronnieronalde you been busy before?

Not really busy but I did have a life.

Now all i have to live for is DCFC fans, excellent jokes and friendly insults from people who make up a user name they think is clever but actually makes them look like a total, "the last four letters" of the name they chose.

I feel like I was misunderstood for too long, I want you to know the real me, I'm electric ?

3 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Not really busy but I did have a life.

Now all i have to live for is DCFC fans, excellent jokes and friendly insults from people who make up a user name they think is clever but actually makes them look like a total, "the last four letters" of the name they chose.

I feel like I was misunderstood for too long, I want you to know the real me, I'm electric ?

Well there’s going to be some resistance mate.

Archived