Ronnie's Vids

ronnieronalde

Christ I sound like Billy Davies, talking about oneself in the third person ?

@david I'm genuine when I say I won't be offended in the slightest if you delete this pal. I've used YOUR forum for a couple of years to get myself a little audience and I'm not 100% sure that's entirely fair of me.

Having said that- let's give it a whirl and see.  I'm fairly sure it'll drop off the 1st page before the weekend anyway ?

I'm not sure I'd be able to sit through 20+ minutes of one man as ugly as I am chatting balls but I do make myself laugh and that counts for a lot.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is a bit of a tough watch back even for me. It's the first one I did and what's horrible is when you listen to yourself and realise you sound stupid.

The number of times I say "something like that" "anything like that" is a pure disgrace ? the vid would be 5 minutes long if I learned to stick to the point.

Having said that, the story and topic itself is well worth a listen.

It's the day Brian punches the fans on the pitch.

2 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

This one is a bit of a tough watch back even for me. It's the first one I did and what's horrible is when you listen to yourself and realise you sound stupid.

The number of times I say "something like that" "anything like that" is a pure disgrace ? the vid would be 5 minutes long if I learned to stick to the point.

listened to them all mate , great stuff ronnie , what wonderful memories you have , i love listening to football stories , please keep them coming

57 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

listened to them all mate , great stuff ronnie , what wonderful memories you have , i love listening to football stories , please keep them coming

Thanks pal, I'm glad you're enjoying them even a little bit. I wish i was a bit more "polished" to be honest but I don't think they would be the same if they were scripted. It means there's a lot of garbage in among the good bits.

I've done about 30 and have another million stories and memories but I'm also conscious of the fact one day the book will come out by hook or by crook and I don't want to give all the belting chapters away ?

I'll probably post the first Hillsborough (not the disaster) vid tomorrow, it's football of course but it's also an insight into family life which plays a massive massive part in the whole story. Without the Tough family life there wouldn't have been the beautiful Clough Life bit ? 

Thanks for watching them.

21 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Thanks pal, I'm glad you're enjoying them even a little bit. I wish i was a bit more "polished" to be honest but I don't think they would be the same if they were scripted. It means there's a lot of garbage in among the good bits.

I've done about 30 and have another million stories and memories but I'm also conscious of the fact one day the book will come out by hook or by crook and I don't want to give all the belting chapters away ?

I'll probably post the first Hillsborough (not the disaster) vid tomorrow, it's football of course but it's also an insight into family life which plays a massive massive part in the whole story. Without the Tough family life there wouldn't have been the beautiful Clough Life bit ? 

Thanks for watching them.

put me on the list for a book mate

21 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

and just to put a bit of weight behind things. There are quite a few vids on youtube where I'm there. In all my glorious gorgeous goofitoothedness.

A little link to go with the Roy Keane video story.

Check out the Forest players as they walk around pre kick off, (about 50 seconds in) Anyone recognise the little lad in the middle in the too big coat and the even too bigger trousers ;-)

This is one of about 15 semi finals I got to be on the pitch for.No wonder I have difficulty enjoying life's highs when I was doing what I was doing as a teenager. I'll be back on the pitch at extra time as well!

Incredible times. incredible memories. All thanks to one man. All thanks to Brian Clough.

Got a spare half hour? I recorded this over Christmas then "bottled it" when it came to posting it. This isn't a Brian Clough story video. This is a general football thoughts and a "getting to know ME and my football views" kind of vid.

I hide nothing, I speak exactly as I feel at the time. At the time I felt low. Don't worry, I'm fine now ? Maybe skip the first minute ?

It's about how fans and the press treat managers. Of course I talk about Nige and forums quite a bit, so if you don't like Nige, steer clear!!

Don't let kids watch this as I drop the C Bomb when talking about Paul Coutts at Sheff Utd. (sorry!!)

7 hours ago, ronnieronalde said:

It’s Bardills Garden Centre.

28 minutes ago, ronnieronalde said:

Wow, just wow.

There is a copyright claim on my "beating the russians" video.

R.E.M want any money I make from it ? even though I'm not even trying to make money from it.

I'll turn the radio off next time ?

This doesn’t just effect you mate.

Everybody hurts.

I watched them at 3 in the morning. 

Not sure i really wanted to know about Roy Keanes semi.

interesting though..

@ronnieronalde

Only managed the Roy Keane one so far but loved it.

Don't be put off by your perceived "waffling". Adds a bit of depth to the story for me.

Maybe it's a Ronnie thing. Loved listening to Ronnie Corbetts elongated tales back in the day.

Perhaps you should buy a massive leather chair!

Keep em coming mate.

3 minutes ago, Charlie Dram said:

@ronnieronalde

Only managed the Roy Keane one so far but loved it.

Don't be put off by your perceived "waffling". Adds a bit of depth to the story for me.

Maybe it's a Ronnie thing. Loved listening to Ronnie Corbetts elongated tales back in the day.

Perhaps you should buy a massive leather chair!

Keep em coming mate.

Good man Charlie, feedback like that is lovely pal. I'm vain enough to need it as well.

I was going to buy a big leather chair but then R.E.M stuck a claim in for the royalties ? they must be short of a bob or two to be fair.

So now I can't afford one and I have to do it from my bed. Maybe one day I'll be rich enough but until then

"it's goodnight from me" ?

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Just have a dcfcfans.uk flag in the back ground.  @David won’t mind.

I'm more than up for anything that would repay @david for his and the forums support. I'm genuine when I say that.

The book and these vids wouldn't get half the exposure if it wasn't for this place. I am grateful and I'm just glad now I'm not a trouble causing poster who gives you lot as mods headaches.

By the way, when i say anything. I have my own red lines I won't cross - not many mind you but some ?

Archived