Sign in to follow this  
David

How sensitive is the Sky Q remote?

Sky Q Remote  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I seem to have to reset the connection to WiFi at random intervals. Symptom is no voice and not getting catch-up info .About once a month. All other devices are ok so not sure whats going on 

6 hours ago, Van Cone De Head said:

When I got home to check I realised that there was only like 1% of the remote left...courtesy of Igor☹️

The problem turned out to be at Skys' end. They'll replace the remote for free, won't they?, sure that's what they told me.

4 hours ago, mozza said:

The problem turned out to be at Skys' end. They'll replace the remote for free, won't they?, sure that's what they told me.

Probably make you pay for it if the dog ate it though. They'll replace them free if faulty.

6 hours ago, mozza said:

Nothing to replace,I should have picked the bits out when he had a dump.

I’ve got a spare.

32 minutes ago, Van Cone De Head said:

Nothing to replace,I should have picked the bits out when he had a dump.

I’ve got a spare.

Just send em a bin bag full of....

Let them find the evidence. 

I’ve got 3 now, and they’re all slightly different. 

Got a bog standard remote with my sky q box, so I paid £20 for the touch sensitive one with the little microphone button on the side. 

Now I’ve got a mini box and that cake with its own remote. No touch control, but it does have the little microphone button for speech control.  So I believe I’ve got a full collection of all variants now. 

3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I’ve got 3 now, and they’re all slightly different. 

Got a bog standard remote with my sky q box, so I paid £20 for the touch sensitive one with the little microphone button on the side. 

Now I’ve got a mini box and that cake with its own remote. No touch control, but it does have the little microphone button for speech control.  So I believe I’ve got a full collection of all variants now. 

There’s also a new version of the touch one that also has buttons on the touch panel and you can disable the touch. Think that’s the one @David has. 

Also my minibox came with the Standard microphone one but had clicky buttons instead of soft!

Wild Friday chat. 

29 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

There’s also a new version of the touch one that also has buttons on the touch panel and you can disable the touch. Think that’s the one @David has. 

Also my minibox came with the Standard microphone one but had clicky buttons instead of soft!

Wild Friday chat. 

I have the clicky / touch button one, so I’m missing the touch only option from my collection. 

I think they discontinued that one though, cos too many people moaned that they couldn’t get on with the touch so they wanted the option. 

Thats probably a rare collectors item now. 

10 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I have the clicky / touch button one, so I’m missing the touch only option from my collection. 

I think they discontinued that one though, cos too many people moaned that they couldn’t get on with the touch so they wanted the option. 

Thats probably a rare collectors item now. 

You are the @loweman2 of Sky Q remotes!