Play Off Final - what are we wearing ?

WystonRam

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jammies, dressing gown, bombardier era home shirt (just eat does not compliment my pregnancy belly) ....

Why dress up when you can tank a bunch of scotch before tea time with the blinds down and total focus on the telly as you prepare to seeth your way through "sky sports Aston villa promotion party" for an hour before the game has kicked off.

11 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

I put it on twitter/ Instagram at the weekend...

Got a choice of this lot and more!

IMG_20190519_194920_466.jpg

That Puma shirt on the top row is possibly my fav Derby shirt ever. My first season attending games, watching Marco Gabbiadini playing in that, dreamland for 5yr old me. 

1 hour ago, Smyth_18 said:

I put it on twitter/ Instagram at the weekend...

Got a choice of this lot and more!

IMG_20190519_194920_466.jpg

50 minutes ago, MK said:

That Puma shirt on the top row is possibly my fav Derby shirt ever. My first season attending games, watching Marco Gabbiadini playing in that, dreamland for 5yr old me. 

Yep, go with the Puma mate. It stinks of winning. 

I mean the first shirt there is great but it's the Leicester play off final one isn't it? 

My other half has the white Puma one at the bottom but hasn't worn it since she was 8, so probably just a white/black combo.

I am wearing a replica 1971/72 shirt just because I like it. Unfortunately not going to Wembley as I can't make ? so will just be wearing it around Sawley and Long Eaton for the weekend and then down the pub on Monday.

Obviously black and white.... got a playoff shirt to wear on the coach (and spill my lunch down) and my Derby kit top to put on when we get there (free of any spilt lunch!) .... I did check, they dont have any tommee tippee catchy bibs anywhere that would fit me....??

Archived