Sign in to follow this  
Meestah

Fans in Warrington?

Enjoy your afternoon on the couch Warrington that’s wot we will be doing here in Whaley Bridge as we also missed out on tickets so we’re having a play off bash at ours 10 of us up to now it’s second best I suppose 

6 minutes ago, whaley bridge Ram said:

Might be a good idea to start a north west branch up for the future if anyone is interested I certainly would 

Very good idea. 

On 21/05/2019 at 15:34, Steve How Hard? said:

Yep, Blackburn based one here. 👍

Completely off topic and for no reason at all, my Colne living very good mate who is a life time Burnley fan, tells me that they call Blackburn Rovers “Barsteward Rovers”

Just now, jono said:

Completely off topic and for no reason at all, my Colne living very good mate who is a life time Burnley fan, tells me that they call Blackburn Rovers “Barsteward Rovers”

I have heard them referred to as the Bastids

3 minutes ago, jono said:

Quite correct. Definitely no love lost there. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Wilmslow Will said:

Wilmslow or thereabouts -and having to go to Tenerife instead of Wembley.  I just had that feeling when the Mrs booked it in October.....

I’m in Fallowfield during term time mate. Can’t think of anyone on here who’s nearer.

Edit: Because I live near a Wilmslow Road, I assumed I lived on Wilmslow’s doorstep. Didn’t realise it was 10 miles away.

Edited by BurtonRam7