Fans in Warrington?

Maestro

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live near Daresbury and would have joined you for a few beers and watched the match, but I am heading down to Wembley.  Maybe we can meet up next season for a few games? I quite often go and watch matches in the Bears Paw in Frodsham

4 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

I live near Daresbury and would have joined you for a few beers and watched the match, but I am heading down to Wembley.  Maybe we can meet up next season for a few games? I quite often go and watch matches in the Bears Paw in Frodsham

Lucky man, enjoy the day regardless of the result!

Meeting up next season sounds like a plan, though. Hopefully we get a decent amount of TV time next year if we make it to the Prem.

Tell me about it. The only time I've heard another Derby fan up here was randomly in the Mulberry Tap in Stockton Heath when we lost to Burnley a few seasons ago. Thought there was an echo when we scored and I cheered, it was the other Derby fan simultaneously cheering with me. Unfortunately, they were sat the other side of the pub so couldn't befriend them.

14 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Drop me a message anytime you want to meet up with a fellow Ram to cheer along the Rams in a pub. It's a lonely life being a Ram up here. Stuck between Liverpool, Man C, Everton and Manure supporters 

Blimey, I never knew you would get Man U supporters so close to Manchester. I thought the rule was at least a 75 mile radius

9 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Blimey, I never knew you would get Man U supporters so close to Manchester. I thought the rule was at least a 75 mile radius

I even met a Manure fan at the King William in Tunley.   I guess the radius is about right there  

2 hours ago, oldtimeram said:

Drop me a message anytime you want to meet up with a fellow Ram to cheer along the Rams in a pub. It's a lonely life being a Ram up here. Stuck between Liverpool, Man C, Everton and Manure supporters 

2 hours ago, BathRam72 said:

You're lucky that they're localish Man United fans. Being at the Uni of Manchester, I'm surrounded by Man United fans from Surrey.

3 hours ago, mastah said:

Tell me about it. The only time I've heard another Derby fan up here was randomly in the Mulberry Tap in Stockton Heath when we lost to Burnley a few seasons ago. Thought there was an echo when we scored and I cheered, it was the other Derby fan simultaneously cheering with me. Unfortunately, they were sat the other side of the pub so couldn't befriend them.

Is there a kind if apartheid in the Mulberry Tap in Stockton Heath then?

4 hours ago, mastah said:

Just wondering if there are any fans in Warrington who want to meet up somewhere and watch the game? Would much prefer this than sitting in my living room and scaring the cats when I scream at the TV.

I live just outside of Bolton in Westhoughton, but i’m also going to Wembley. But that’s the supporters branch up to 3!

56 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Is there a kind if apartheid in the Mulberry Tap in Stockton Heath then?

Not quite, there were a few Burnley fans in there though who thought it'd be funny to laugh at our initial celebratory reaction to our goal. It was when they beat us 4-1.

21 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Any more north west Rams lurking? 

Is there a way to map out where fans are based using Google maps and pinning locations? Would be interesting to see how widely spread member of this forum are around the world.

Archived