Has anyone received tickets yet?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes all safely delivered today by our Leeds fan postie! He felt it necessary to say, as he handed them over to my hubby who just happened to get out of the car on the drive as he was posting, ‘we’ll be playing you next year’.  That’s a bit salty ?

18 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Yes all safely delivered today by our Leeds fan postie! He felt it necessary to say, as he handed them over to my hubby who just happened to get out of the car on the drive as he was posting, ‘we’ll be playing you next year’.  That’s a bit salty ?

Are they still pinning their hopes on Sheff Utd getting a points deduction for having the bin Laden family loan them money? 

mike tyson lol GIF

4 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Seems they are sending them out in batches for each block. As my other ticket is in a different block I am hoping this is the reason for not having received the other ticket 

I received all three of mine. All separate orders with two in 626 and one in 113

16 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

Seems they are sending them out in batches for each block. As my other ticket is in a different block I am hoping this is the reason for not having received the other ticket 

Nope.  I've got 6 in Block 526, and one in 513.

Check her account first, and importantly her address that is registered on there.  

20 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Nope.  I've got 6 in Block 526, and one in 513.

Check her account first, and importantly her address that is registered on there.  

The address is right and the ticket details are on her log in page. 

Got the tickets for block 508 but not for block 224.

Anyone else got their tickets for Block 224?

2 minutes ago, oldtimeram said:

The address is right and the ticket details are on her log in page. 

Got the tickets for block 508 but not for block 224.

Anyone else got their tickets for Block 224?

Then panic ye not... they'll come!  :-)

Archived