Season Ticket Refund

6 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I’m assuming that the offer of a season ticket refund if we get promoted doesn’t apply this season? I’ve heard nothing mentioned.

Then again, it wouldn’t surprise me if Mel offered it if we win on Monday anyway.

It was on my direct debit confirmation for my season ticket, I took a picture of it on my phone. 

It says 

‘To qualify for the free season ticket offer for 2019/20 season, should the club gain promotion to the premier league, your payment plan must be paid up to date at the point of promotion.”

i think Mel confirmed in a fan forum last season that the offer stands until we are promoted. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ramos said:

It was on my direct debit confirmation for my season ticket, I took a picture of it on my phone. 

It says 

‘To qualify for the free season ticket offer for 2019/20 season, should the club gain promotion to the premier league, your payment plan must be paid up to date at the point of promotion.”

i think Mel confirmed in a fan forum last season that the offer stands until we are promoted. 

Post the pic up, I've not seen anything like that.

46 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

As I say, I don't think the offer is applying this year as nothing has been said. You might get lucky though if he's feeling particularly generous after a Wembley victory.

You’ve opened a nice can of worms here mate?

26 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Post the pic up, I've not seen anything like that.

It’s not letting me right now, I’ll keep trying but yeah it’s on the direct debit confirmation if your paying your season ticket in installments. Will keep trying to upload. 

Just now, reveldevil said:

Great stuff, there in black and white, many thanks.

Weirdly enough I swear it is the only place the club have mentioned it this season. Might as well stick your season ticket price on villa to win and hope it’s not a draw at 90mins ?

Just now, Ramos said:

Weirdly enough I swear it is the only place the club have mentioned it this season. Might as well stick your season ticket price on villa to win and hope it’s not a draw at 90mins ?

Put it on Villa to lift the trophy 

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I wouldn't say no to a season ticket refund. It's a great gesture, although I would limit it to people who had a season ticket last year and have renewed for the coming season. 

Ive got a new ST for next year but didnt have one for last year? I should still qualify ? hahaha

Archived