Fitbit

Wolfie

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pro tip, you can gain 300 steps by washing the pots or any other arm/wrist movement....ahem.

Want to win the competition? Strap it to the dog. 

Shouldn't really knock people trying to be more active, but those things are useless.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Pro tip, you can gain 300 steps by washing the pots or any other arm/wrist movement....ahem.

Shouldn't really knock people trying to be more active, but those things are useless.

To be honest, mine is most valuable for phone notifications, so I can keep my phone on silent all the time. The nudge it provides to be more active is definitely worthwhile for me, even if the actual numbers sometimes need a pinch of salt.

The sleep monitoring & excercise tracking is cool too.

I've had a Garmin one for a couple of years but got fed up with them after the 4th one broke last week - just out of warranty - I decided to go for a Fitbit instead.

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

To be honest, mine is most valuable for phone notifications, so I can keep my phone on silent all the time. The nudge it provides to be more active is definitely worthwhile for me, even if the actual numbers sometimes need a pinch of salt.

The sleep monitoring & excercise tracking is cool too.

I've had a Garmin one for a couple of years but got fed up with them after the 4th one broke last week - just out of warranty - I decided to go for a Fitbit instead.

With you there, notifications are what keep me going back to the Apple Watch, I don’t really use any of the apps, just hate phone sounds and carrying a phone around so I don’t miss a call.

Have an expensive Tag watch just sat on the side because it won’t beap at me ?

38 minutes ago, David said:

300? Your poor partner ?

Archived