Seriously and I'm not jesting

Rambam2014
10 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Welcome back mate?

?  This place is better when its done for laughs.

Not sniping at ourselves

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Just watching the winner for the 373rd time and Keogh was literally world class on that move.

And the final pass with the ball under his feet was simply incredible. 

Both that pass and Mounts goal when he was falling back showed amazing technical skill. 

Ive been saying for a while now that going forward Keogh reminds me of Mark Wright. Both are long striders that can ghost past players with ease. 

Ooo Mark was clearly better overall, but if Keogh could just avoid the occasional brain fart he'd be okay in the Premier League. 

Yes Mark Wright was top class and had a great world cup with England. However, that pass from Keogh was sublime. 

On 20/05/2019 at 11:53, ramsbottom said:

The is isn't a bash, but the only difference is Mark Wright used to glide through midfield, with the authority & elegance of a Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Keogh on the other hand looks like Ford Focus ST-3 being ragged around a Tesco car park.

Fair play to him though, cus a ungainly as he looks, he's one of the only players we have who actively enjoys breaking through the lines.

I did say he only reminded me of him! But you're right, Mark Wright was different class compared to Keogh.

Archived