Ipswich/Bury St Edmunds/Stowmarket

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/05/2019 at 11:15, chipperram said:

Hi, I will be watching it in the Swan in Needham Market, landlord is a Rams fan.

Not here to rub it in but I'll be at Wembley with my brother as was lucky enough to get tickets even though I only went to the Ipswich and Norwich away fixtures.

Being from Stowmarket, watching at the Needham Swan would have been good. Thought someone (possibly you) once said the landlord at the Oak in Stowmarket was also a Ram?

13 hours ago, Franks Tanked said:

Not here to rub it in but I'll be at Wembley with my brother as was lucky enough to get tickets even though I only went to the Ipswich and Norwich away fixtures.

Being from Stowmarket, watching at the Needham Swan would have been good. Thought someone (possibly you) once said the landlord at the Oak in Stowmarket was also a Ram?

He has moved to the Swan, he normally keeps a table/area reserved for me and him when we are live on TV. You are more than welcome to join us. Enjoy the game. COYRs

7 hours ago, chipperram said:

He has moved to the Swan, he normally keeps a table/area reserved for me and him when we are live on TV. You are more than welcome to join us. Enjoy the game. COYRs

Will bare that in mind for next season in the Championship. ?

Archived