(a recently naturalized) AMERICAN RAM COMING TO Derby (vs villa in london)!

wixman1884

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

PROOF:

Capture.thumb.PNG.e81122d1aed10f867ea624b26781a260.PNG

WHO ELSE IS FLYING IN FOR THIS ONE? WHERE FROM??

We know you’re a wiz with animation, I’ll not believe it unless you’re in the Brunny an hour before kick off.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Just out of interest, in total with flights, ticket, trains/buses and hotels how much is this game costing you expats?

flights $2014, car hire £168, hotel $680, ticket £42.50. so all in all about $3,000. about £2,300

8 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

flights $2014, car hire £168, hotel $680, ticket £42.50. so all in all about $3,000. about £2,300

The price of roughly 4/5 season tickets on a one off game, serious money that is, hide the bank statements!

Enjoy! ?

Just now, David said:

The price of roughly 4/5 season tickets on a one off game, serious money that is, hide the bank statements!

Enjoy! ?

I still maintain my season ticket (hence no problem getting a ticket for Wembley), have had one at pride park since it opened and have a great seat, I only get to about 6/7 matches a year but I try and make sure someone always sits in it.

6 minutes ago, Asheville Ram said:

I still maintain my season ticket (hence no problem getting a ticket for Wembley), have had one at pride park since it opened and have a great seat, I only get to about 6/7 matches a year but I try and make sure someone always sits in it.

Do you keep it over here with relatives then? That’s very nice of you to do that.

Archived