ID fan request

yurimanzo

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yurimanzo said:

Hi

I am an italian fan and i need a valid fan ID to have the possibility to purchese two tickets for the final in Wembley.

Thank you very much!

Why would you be a fan of Italians? What makes them so special?

I mean we could be friendly you you know, being a Ram and that, explain the situation as it can’t be easy being outside the country.

@yurimanzo if you don’t currently have a Fan ID with a purchase history (previously purchased tickets) you won’t be able to get tickets this time.

Tickets go on general sale tomorrow 2pm (UK time) and would expect them to sell out within a few hours, possibly quicker. 

I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but with tickets in demand it’s unlikely anyone will have a fan ID to share with you this time. 

What you should do though is go to https://www.dcfc.co.uk/customer/register and create an account, this will assign you a Fan ID, but unfortunately like I say on this occasion it won’t allow you to buy tickets due to restrictions in place.

If you ever get chance try and fly over for a League or cup game, build up a purchase history with your Fan ID so when these big games come around again you will be able to purchase a ticket.

@yurimanzo Just a thought but The Official Supporters Club has a contact for the Italian Branch

Name: Gianpiero Zullo

Email: gianpiero.zullo@hotmail.it

http://www.ramsfans.co.uk/National.htm

Might be worth getting in touch with him, he might be able to help.

There is also an Italian Branch Facebook page, try there as well

https://m.facebook.com/DerbyCountyItalianRams/

1 hour ago, yurimanzo said:

Hi

I am an italian fan and i need a valid fan ID to have the possibility to purchese two tickets for the final in Wembley.

Thank you very much!

Wayhay!

1 hour ago, David said:

I mean we could be friendly you you know, being a Ram and that, explain the situation as it can’t be easy being outside the country.

@yurimanzo if you don’t currently have a Fan ID with a purchase history (previously purchased tickets) you won’t be able to get tickets this time.

Tickets go on general sale tomorrow 2pm (UK time) and would expect them to sell out within a few hours, possibly quicker. 

I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but with tickets in demand it’s unlikely anyone will have a fan ID to share with you this time. 

What you should do though is go to https://www.dcfc.co.uk/customer/register and create an account, this will assign you a Fan ID, but unfortunately like I say on this occasion it won’t allow you to buy tickets due to restrictions in place.

If you ever get chance try and fly over for a League or cup game, build up a purchase history with your Fan ID so when these big games come around again you will be able to purchase a ticket.

I thought you were very obliging there david,well done.

3 hours ago, yurimanzo said:

Hi

Thank you very much!

If you can cast a few  thousand votes for the UK song in Eurovision. I might have an ID number spare.

13 hours ago, ossieram said:

Why would you be a fan of Italians? What makes them so special?

Tre Fontane beer is fantastic.

10 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Could it be the white feather ?

AA593728-11B0-4DFB-BCE2-DE2A462154A3.jpeg

Fab mate, just check this months payslip from DCFC, it includes your Fan ID at the bottom.

By the way you’ve only got another 36 years of DCFC payments before we’ve paid you off.

Archived