Where to watch the game? Pubs/venues.

For personal reasons (mainly my wife is cheggers and I’m down in London on Friday for a Chemical Bros gig, so I can’t afford to do Wembley in the same weekend as well)....

Does anyone know of any good pubs that’ll have the game on in the Derby/Derbyshire area?

Not for snobbish reasons, but with a pregnant wife we wanted to watch the game in a nice place that won’t be your typical, blokey, sweaty, sweary Sky sports pub.

Not a library either, but somewhere we can find a corner and have some grub etc

I live in Ashbourne so there’s always the Bowling Green - but wondered if any of you on here had heard of anywhere or have a local that you know is doing something to mark the day?

Thanks in advance.

Stripperg-ram

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Stripperg-ram said:

For personal reasons (mainly my wife is cheggers and I’m down in London on Friday for a Chemical Bros gig, so I can’t afford to do Wembley in the same weekend as well)....

Does anyone know of any good pubs that’ll have the game on in the Derby/Derbyshire area?

Not for snobbish reasons, but with a pregnant wife we wanted to watch the game in a nice place that won’t be your typical, blokey, sweaty, sweary Sky sports pub.

Not a library either, but somewhere we can find a corner and have some grub etc

I live in Ashbourne so there’s always the Bowling Green - but wondered if any of you on here had heard of anywhere or have a local that you know is doing something to mark the day?

Thanks in advance.

Stripperg-ram

You could go to the merlin on pp, book a table, with a screen in it, there will be food and atmosphere but it will not get to rowdy, unless we win then every Ram fan will go wild.

Archived