Play off final | Roadrider

Shorty389

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Tommorow rams said:

Thanks pal do you know if they stop on way or just straight there

No idea. The one to Swansea stopped. I would imagine it will do but I guess it depends on time and whether the driver is due a break too....

I been to loads of away games on roadrider if it says your on lets say bus 6 there will be someone from dcfc on that bus with you thay cross your name off when u get on thats the way thay been doing it for away games 

5 minutes ago, mozza said:

You? 

I posted about it in the ‘Where are you drinking?’ thread. I go from the Wiggy home and away, but they’re running coaches rather than a minibus on Monday so I’m getting the train instead. Will be popping in before and after though.

Just now, Terry said:

I been to loads of away games on roadrider if it says your on lets say bus 6 there will be someone from dcfc on that bus with you thay cross your name off when u get on thats the way thay been doing it for away games 

It is for normal away games but the lady at the ticket office today said that because there was so many coaches going that they wouldnt be doing it that way this time.... they will just fill buses from the front of the queue.....

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I posted about it in the ‘Where are you drinking?’ thread. I go from the Wiggy home and away, but they’re running coaches rather than a minibus on Monday so I’m getting the train instead. Will be popping in before and after though.

Look out for a tall, handsome, crisp number 2 haircut,

i'll be standing next to him.

11 minutes ago, mozza said:

I did say, still it's an organised queue. 

You did, I just thought that because it had allowed me to book a numbered coach and had that number on the confirmation email that it would be the same as normal away games. 

We have made other arrangements purely because my son doesnt cope well with the whole not knowing which coach etc, and he struggles queueing aswell, he will be ok with the queue to get into Wembley because he knows once we are in we have set seats and once we are in we are in. 

7 minutes ago, Sieg feilhaber said:

Anyone know best place to park around PP for the road rider? 

Usually you can park in the car park by the west stand, but I imagine that will be very busy..... could try the travelodge or perhaps train station but they arent free obviously 

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well me and my dad got our match tickets even through we paid for roadriders those tickets not come yet.

Same here, B4. My Wembley tickets have arrived, but not my Roadrider tickets. But I paid for them in separate transactions. If they don’t arrive tomorrow, I’ll pop into the ticket office on Friday.

12 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Usually you can park in the car park by the west stand, but I imagine that will be very busy..... could try the travelodge or perhaps train station but they arent free obviously 

Cheers pal, going down for around 7.30 hopefully there will be spaces.

The trouble with the qpr roadrider fiasco was that the buses didn’t turn up all together, they came in dribs and drabs and all had to fight in and out the car park,

Mind you, the road works on the M1 didn’t help, so maybe it’ll get there a bit quicker this time.  But we were there at 7.30am and joined the queue half way down the east stand heading to the south stand to the reception.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

The trouble with the qpr roadrider fiasco was that the buses didn’t turn up all together, they came in dribs and drabs and all had to fight in and out the car park,

Mind you, the road works on the M1 didn’t help, so maybe it’ll get there a bit quicker this time.  But we were there at 7.30am and joined the queue half way down the east stand heading to the south stand to the reception.

Did they have a food van for breakfast cobs etc?

2 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Did they have a food van for breakfast cobs etc?

Can’t remember mate, maybe, I know the flag and half n half scrave sellers where in abundance.

You’d make a killing if you had that gig am tellin thee.

Archived